• Kenai River
Relax on the meandering pristine waters of the Kenai River, located 114 scenic miles south of Anchorage. The Kenai is world renowned for a fly fishers destination, searching for Rainbow Trout in the 30" plus class. You'll have a choice of running crank baits or bank fishing for Sockeye Salmon, or bait a heavy duty rod for an opportunity at a Coho Salmon or Chinook Salmon...Alaska holds the world record Chinook Salmon, a massive 97lbs. 4oz.
Alaska's Best Guides
Explore the beautiful Kenai and Kasilof Rivers with knowledgeable, friendly, and professional guides who have a passion for bringing Alaska's fishing and splendor to you...This is an adventure of a lifetime.
• These trips are not easy but they provide a level of satisfaction that is hard to match. Our waters are typically crystal clear and sight fishing to salmon as well as rainbow is typical. Top-water mousing and wogging is a summer long expectation. Our waters range from medium sized to small and all offer the perfect character for fly-fishing. Braids, back channels, springs, gravel bars. You name it and we have it typically from the top to the bottom.
Fly in to a remote Wilderness Lake set up the rafts for a 5 to 14 day river raft. No guides on this one. We provide the big gear and coordinate the logistics. We spend months before preparing you for the journey with river information, phone calls and recommendations. We already selected the river based on your skill set, your goals, your time frame. We do best when you don't want to sandwich your trip into a sunday to saturday "five day fishing week". 10 days, 12 days, 14 days-no problem. You already paid for the flight into t
• Whether it's giant Rainbows, monster Kings, tackle busting Sockeye or even doormat size Halibut, Rainbow King will get you to the fish. We provide individuals a truly unique fishing experience in the wild environments of Alaska where great catches are a daily occurrence.
The lodge offers guests access to secret fishing spots producing some of the finest specimens of fish you could ever hope to catch. With access to professional fishing equipment, all you have to worry about is casting your line and reeling in your next trophy! Accompanied by professional and knowledgeable guides, we will take you to where the best fishing is along rivers, streams, and lakes located across 110 square miles of privately leased upland territory.
We have miles of streams and private access to the Big Hole River right on the ranch that have some of the best fishing that you will find in Montana. Need some practice before the big game hunt? We have varmint hunting to get you ready!
Our fishing trips include transportation to the
fishing site, all meals, and fishing gear if needed!
***We also offer packages that include lodging in cozy cabins at the ranch, and meals at the ranch for the duration of your stay. Give us a call to find out more!
• Riversong Lodge is located at Lake Creek, a famous Alaskan river offering all five species of Pacific Salmon as well as Rainbow Trout, Arctic Grayling and Northern Pike. The lodge is 70 air miles northwest of Anchorage on the southern bank of the Yentna River at the confluence of Lake Creek. Riversong is accessible by floatplane only!
• Our Lodge is in Katmai National Park. That is World Famous for the pure Pristine waters that surround us. We can Fish on the River or Fly out to a Remote Location. With the Top Guides on AK!
• Let Alaskan Angling Adventures customize a perfect fishing vacation for you. Below are some great custom fishing packages that will give you an unforgettable experience. Choose the package that gives you the most fulfilling Alaskan adventure, or let us help you build your own. Explore different stretches of water daily, or focus on the places you like the most. Are you looking for a more leisurely pace on your fishing adventure? Add an extra day and night of relaxation or a non-fishing adventure to any package at a great rate. Your itinerary can be completely customized to your preference.
• We have created an Alaskan fishing adventure that starts with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability and combines it with some of the best salmon and trout fishing that the world has to offer.
Fly fishing isn't just our speciality, it's our passion!
• Papa Bear Adventures is located in Bethel, Alaska. We specialize in DIY Fishing and Hunting. Papa Bear Adventures is unique in the fact that we are a one stop shop.
We have a beautiful and comfortable lodge to begin and end your trip. We have all the required rental equipment except personal gear. We are also a FAA certified air taxi service and have two DeHavilland Beavers and one Piper Super Cub all on floats. Please see our website at (url removed) for a full price list for all of our 9 rivers.