• Your Calitri Captains are obsessed with finding great places to fish. To date these trips have yielded bonefish, tarpon, snook, sharks, barracuda, kingfish, mahi, giant trevally, sailfish, marlin and permit on a fly plus tuna and goliath grouper on gear. This has led us to some wild, exotic and wonderful venues. Among these have been Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Palmyra, Xmas Island, Belize, Mexico, Bahamas, and The Florida Keys.
Each year we plan an adventure. If you are of similar spirit, perhaps you would like to join us, just use the contact page to show your interest in an Exotic Trip.
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• Experience fort morgan and orange beach, alabama
fishing at it's best aboard the ni-cole. Deep sea,
inshore, near shore, and offshore fishing trips for
the novice or the experienced angler. Whether you
are bringing your family, business associates, or
good friends ni-cole fishing charters will provide a
memorable adventure for young and old alike.
We offer 4,6,8 and 12 hour fishing trips and 1.5
hour dolphin and sightseeing tours.
Our 6,8, and 10 hour trips include some trolling, drift fishing, and bottom fishing for red snapper,grouper, triggerfish, amberjack, vermillion snapper (bee-liner), king mackeral.
12 to 18 hour trips for tuna, wahoo, mahi-mahi, and marlin can be arranged.
• Cool Change Charters and Captain Joe Nash offer a variety of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach fishing charters, both deep sea and inshore. The 46ft Cool Change was custom built for charter fishing and holds up to 17 passengers, or 15 people fishing comfortably! Bring the whole gang, and let's go fishing!
• We offer 1/2, 3/4 and full days. Twilight and Night trips. Inshore or Offshore fishing for Cod, Striped Bass, Blues, Fluke, Sea Bass, Scup, Blacks, Bonito, Mahi-Mahi, Shark, and Tuna. Combination fishing trips can be easily arranged for you. Expert anglers, novice fishermen, or family trips are all welcome.
Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
• Let's go fishing in Quepos - Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, aboard a 32' Luhrs Open Sport Fisherman Yacht for up to 6 people.
The "Three Brothers" by AquaQuepos is a deluxe 32' Luhrs Express sport fishing boat with a very safe and comfortable smooth ride. Restored in 2018/2019, she's a modern vessel, powered by two 350HP Caterpillar engines, with a max. cruising speed of 25 knots. Onboard she has a private restroom, a bed, and a kitchenette with a fridge, along with plenty of seating space ready to provide you a memorable cruise. Our crew, with more than 30 years of experience, will provide the best equipment & service, and welcomes you at the Marina Pez Vela in Quepos, Costa Rica.
• Hawaii Pacific Sportfishing Boat Play n Hooky is located in Hawaii on Oahu's beautiful Waikiki's South Shore. We offer full, three-quarter and half day fishing adventures to some of Hawaii's most popular fishing grounds. Spend the day relaxing and fishing off of the beautiful Island of Oahu as our experienced crew guides you on an exciting day of fishing for Marlin, Ahi, Mahi Mahi and Ono. There's no waiting to get to the fishing grounds we start fishing as soon as we leave the harbor! For your party from one to six people we provide all bait, tournament quality Penn reels with 5O7C custom rods, ice and a US Coast Guard licensed captain and professional deckhand.
• A cast into these bountiful water could bring a strike from a 5 lb Largemouth or a 30 lb. Redfish. The shorelines abound with Speckled Trout, Redfish, Flounder and numerous other species. We we even get a run of Striped Bass every year.
Light to medium light action tackle will give you a good fight when fishing for the speckled trout and redfish. These trips are great fun for the anglers. The delicious fillets you bring home will make for great dining for the whole family.
Although you will be primarily after speckled trout and redfish, you will often catch numerous other species such as Flounder, Black Drum, Sheepshead and great freshwater fighters like Largemouth Bass and Stripers.