• An 8-hour inshore trip allows ultimate flexibility. We will head to Block Island, where you can fish all day for the species you choose, using a variety of bait, tackle and techniques. Or, you can have the best of both worlds, by spending part of the day fishing for Stripers or Blues, and still have time to do some bottom fishing for Fluke, Sea Bass, Blackfish (Tautog), or Scup. The choice is yours! Check web site for other trips available.
• Ye Ole Pirate provides all bait, tackle, ice, rods, reels, coolers to keep your catch, as well as the required Florida and/or Georgia fishing licenses. Ye Ole Pirate is licensed in both Florida and Georgia and Captain Steve can take you where the fish are biting. You and your group are hiring the boat, Captain and Mate for the specified charter, for (4) or up to (6) people.
About Ye Ole Pirate - The vessel is a 36 foot, custom built, pleasure fishing boat, birthed in the Historic Downtown Fernandina Harbor Marina. Rods, reels, bait, ice and coolers are all on board and included for use while on your charter. The boat has comfortable and clean inside restoom facilities and a comfortable, enclosed helm station/cabin as well as a comfortable upper deck for those who want to take a break from fishing. With all of the amenities, 'Ye Ole Pirate' is ready to provide every angler all the comfort and convenience you would expect from a fine charter excursion.
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• We offer 1/2, 3/4 and full days. Twilight and Night trips. Inshore or Offshore fishing for Cod, Striped Bass, Blues, Fluke, Sea Bass, Scup, Blacks, Bonito, Mahi-Mahi, Shark, and Tuna. Combination fishing trips can be easily arranged for you. Expert anglers, novice fishermen, or family trips are all welcome.
• The Hula Dog is a 27 foot long Center Console "Shamrock" 270 open. This boat is outfitted with console cover. Shielded from the elements, we may run trips on less than mild days.
The boat is equipped with state of the art radar, global positioning, sonar and communications systems to insure your safety as well as a productive day charter fishing. In addition, Hula Charters has a killer stereo on board so our customers can enjoy some great music.
• We proudly service Georgia including Sapelo Island, Sea Island, Sea Island Georgia, St. Simons Island, Little St. Simons Island, Jekyll Island, Cumberland Island, Brunswick, Darien, and North Florida including Jacksonville, St Augustine and Amelia Island. We are USCG licensed and insured FULL TIME Professional fishing guides and offer our clients a life time of experience and over a decade of fishing full time in Coastal Georgia, North Florida, and the Keys.
• We Fish Up To 6 Persons For Great Inshore Fishing Action. We Target Striped Bass, Bluefish, Blackfish, Fluke, Founder, Weakfish, Etc. On Board A 28' PARKER PILOTHOSE SPORTFISHERMAN. We Trailer To Where The Fish Are! Fly Fisherman Welcome.
4x4 Surf Fishing Charters - All Bait And Tackle Provided. Surf Fishing On Long Island Beaches.
• The food, the fishing, the beauty of it all is overwhelming. Had some Halibut and Black Bass last night, and couldn't decide which was our favorite, it was all OUTSTANDING!! Thank you for making our Alaska adventure wonderful.
• ARCTIC FISH: Arctic Char, Grayling, Sheefish, Northern Pike, Lake Trout & Salmon. Most Aug/Sept. Hunters get in some fishing too, at no extra charge, so bring your gear. We can recommend reliable charter operators for fishing at Kodiak for King Salmon, Halibut, Cod, Black Seabass, Lingcod, etc. June thru Nov. Ask us for open dates.