• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Key West fishing with All Water Charters; offering flats fishing, backcountry fishing, and light tackle wreck and reef fishing. Captain Kyle Kelso will take you on an exciting adventure to areas off of the Lower Keys, Key West, or Marquesas Keys that you will be sure to remember. As a bonus to your day, you will get to take an up close and personal look at nature throughout the Great White Heron National Wildlife Refuge where tropical birds are thriving. No matter what type of fishing the day will bring, there is surely something out there you will enjoy.
• Year Around Charters for Offshore and Bottom Fishing, Bahamas Trips and other customized Charters including Day Cruises, Site Seeing and anything else you may think off.
Operating out of the St. Lucie Inlet . We have the ability to cater to your agenda during your stay in Florida.
Fishing for Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Cobia, Wahoo, Kings, Sailfish, as well as various species of bottom fish.
Enjoy fun in the Sun