• Go places only fish previously dreamed possible. Cast into the undiscovered fishery of the upper Salmon River for rainbow, bull and cutthroat trout. Catch them where they lie while you float on by.
With time-tested guides and specially-equipped rafts with casting platforms on the front and back, White Cloud Adventures hooks you on the sport and the scene in the Sawtooth Valley. It's an angle on Idaho few ever get to see. As you explore miles of river with peak-filled views, our expert guides with an average of 20+ years of experience give you the lowdown on what lies under the surface. Out here, you catch sight of our deep, old-school cred in our smile lines and the way we reel them in. Plus, we offer this guarantee: You'll catch fish or your money back. Now that's a promise.
Forget the discomfort and restrictions of waders. Say goodbye to random, over-used fishing pullouts on the side of the road. This is the only way to fly.
• It's easy to see why many anglers have a Bob Marshall Wilderness fly fishing trip on their bucket list. For those who have experienced it, it keeps drawing them back. This massive wilderness complex has it all. Most obviously, solitude. But unlike most western wilderness areas where small, alpine fish are the norm, "The Bob" offers outstanding fishing for healthy westslope cutthroat and is the only place in the lower 48 where bull trout can be legally targeted.
Our wilderness camp sits on Young's creek at the headwaters of the South Fork of the Flathead River. Young's Creek and the many other tributaries of the South Fork offer world class fly fishing for healthy, hard-fighting cutthroat trout. Further downstream in the deep, dark pools of the South Fork of the Flathead, lie big, bull trout.
We offer both guided horseback fly fishing expeditions, and drop floats on the South Fork of the Flathead River.
• As we retreat to the backcountry of the Bob Marshall Wilderness, you will have the opportunity to hike and climb the wild and vast mountain ranges of America's finest wilderness, grab your fishing gear and enjoy outstanding fishing in The Bob Marshall's "blue ribbon" trout streams, embark on long scenic rides to destinations unknown or simply take advantage of escaping the stresses of everyday life in a comforting, relaxed atmosphere. Just let us know exactly how we can be of assistance to make your Montana adventure as enjoyable as possible.
• Located deep in the back country, the Wigwam River is one of the most beautiful rivers in existance. This amazing river gives anglers a lesson in balance between nature and beauty. Crystal clear water flows over vibrantly colored rocks creating the perfect mountain setting. Untamed and natural, the Wigwam is a magical place full of big boulders, log jams and deep pools. The hatches have been known to "go off", bringing willing cutthroat and cut-bows to the surface regardless of the weather conditions.
• A spectacular freestone river filled with deep pools, dancing riffles, and various back channels that are known to have anglers hidden away for hours in the glory of their own environment. As the river meanders through the Elk Valley, cutting a path through the mountain landscapes, it quietly passes through small towns before flowing into Lake Koocanoosa. The Elk River holds a very healthy population of Wild and Native Westslope Cutthroat Trout, along with Bull Trout and Mtn Whitefish. It is the dry fly action from the abundance of sporadic and mixed insect hatches that makes this river so popular.
• Located on the west side of our mountain range, the Bull River is a spectacular cold mountain stream filled with eager cutties. The journey through Hartley Pass on the way to the Bull gives one the feeling that they are the only one that's ever been there. If your looking for the entire mountain experence filled with unparrallel views and some great fishing , hit the Bull River with one of our guides for a wilderness adventure. While fishing the Bull River rarely do we see other anglers however your chances of seeing Elk, Moose, Mountain Goats and Bears are excellent!
• We are proud to offer a vast expanse of virtually unfished lakes, streams and rivers(,) in a pristine wilderness setting where the waters touch the mountains. World class lake and river fly fishing adventures await you! With our two full service(,) guided and unguided. River for dry fly fishing (that) is great for all ages and skill levels.
Our main facilities are situated on Redfern, Fairy Lake in North British Columbia. Our main lodge and guest cabin, showers and sauna, all are log construction and comfortable. Fishing on Redfern, Fairy Lake, Besa River itself is excellent. During the season you can catch Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, Lake Whitefish, Arctic Grayling, Bull Trout, Dolly Varden.
• Fish for world class Bull Trout in one of the many water sheds flowing into the beautiful Williston Lake Reservoir. Visit one of several high mountain lakes to spin cast or fly fish for native rainbow trout. Enjoy the pristine scenery of the Rocky Mountains of northern British Columbia while angling for several different species.
Travel to remote mountain lakes by pack train, amphibious aircraft, or helicopter, whichever your budget affords. Tailor your trip to suit your own timetable and budget.
• Fishing, trail riding, mountain biking, mountain climbing, wildlife photo safaris, bird watching, river rafting, canoeing, glacier viewing and climbing and butterfly watching!!!! Scoop Lake Outfitters is 2.5 million acres of the most beautiful and diverse land in North America at your fingertips. Access to any of our five main camps or sixteen satellite camps can be made by way of company airplane, or one of our available 96 horses.
Scoop Lake Outfitters offers superb fishing with 6 species to choose from including: Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout, Arctic Grayling, Bull Trout, Whitefish, and Northern Pike. Dozens of lakes within 30 minutes flight time with different fishing opportunities.