• Family or private fly and spin fishing trips are available to local streams and ponds. Fish from canoe or shore at some of the quietest places around. Try your luck for pickerel, perch, trout or salmon. The action can be fast and furious or quiet and sedative.
During the spring and fall there are a few places to fish for trout with spinning rods. There are both pond and streamside opportunities for you to try your luck at brook trout and also an occasional salmon.
Summer heat slows the trout fishing but the perch and pickerel pick up with the warmer water. The majority of theses trips are from canoe on a remote lake or pond.
• Maine offers some of the best Smallmouth Bass Fishing available anywhere. Bass often get little recognition by trout fishermen, but this warm water species shouldn't be ignored. A sizeable Smallmouth aggressively takes bait and offers a great fight, often leaping into the air much like a Salmon. Bass fishing heats up in June, lasting through September, with aggressive trophy Smallmouth making for action packed days during spring spawning. Effective fishing methods include casting topwater, crankbaits, and rubber baits.
Primarily target fish will be Smallmouth Bass on this trip but incidental catches will be Chain Pickerel, Largemouth Bass and White Perch. All gear is provided.
We fish from our 18' 2018 Smokercraft Freedom boat, with a 70hp Yamaha. This vessel features electric downriggers, top of the line fishfinder with bottom mapping and side imaging, and a wireless bow mount trolling motor. This vessel will keep you comfortable and safe during a fun day on the water!
• Join us in the Eastern Basin of Lake Ontario for world class fishing! Located in Henderson Harbor, this area is known as the "Golden Crescent" of Lake Ontario! The shallower bays of this area offer the best warm water fishing found in Lake Ontario! A variety of trophy class species can be targeted in and around our bays. Northern Pike, Pickerel, Smallmouth Bass, and Walleye are the typical target species on any given warm water trip. The deeper, colder waters of the lake offer a variety of cold water fish. King and Coho Salmon, Lake Trout, Brown Trout, and Steelhead make for a wide variety and fun day on the water!
• Cast from the raised decks of our bass boat as we slip into remote bass waters. The rocky shoreline of Junior Lake provides for fast small mouth bass fishing action. Submerged boulders and rock piles make for great habitat. Many of the waters we fish for bass also hold large chain pickerel. These feisty, aggressive fish make for added fun and opportunity. Up to 2 anglers
• fully guided trips includes a seminar on your activity, casting tips, the finest artificial flies, guaranteed to help you succeed, most sizes of wading equipment to use, and a fun experience for the whole family. We sell fishing flies at wholesale prices to the public satisfaction guarantee, fresh and salt water.
• Do you want to try ice fishing but do not own any gear or equipment? This Ice Fishing Adventure trip was designed just for you!
Meet us at the Lazy "K" Ranch, our winter retreat Frelinghuysen, New Jersey. We will provide all of the equipment, drill your holes, and cook a hot lunch on the ice. Receive one on one instruction on the basics of ice fishing. We use our private three-acre pond with natural Bass and Sunfish supplemented with stocked Tiger Trout. Our guides will show you a good time and walk you through the basics.
In addition to our private water, lakes we typically guide include Lake Hopatcong, White Lake and Swartswood Lake.