• These trips are not easy but they provide a level of satisfaction that is hard to match. Our waters are typically crystal clear and sight fishing to salmon as well as rainbow is typical. Top-water mousing and wogging is a summer long expectation. Our waters range from medium sized to small and all offer the perfect character for fly-fishing. Braids, back channels, springs, gravel bars. You name it and we have it typically from the top to the bottom.
Fly in to a remote Wilderness Lake set up the rafts for a 5 to 14 day river raft. No guides on this one. We provide the big gear and coordinate the logistics. We spend months before preparing you for the journey with river information, phone calls and recommendations. We already selected the river based on your skill set, your goals, your time frame. We do best when you don't want to sandwich your trip into a sunday to saturday "five day fishing week". 10 days, 12 days, 14 days-no problem. You already paid for the flight into t
• Ridge to River Outdoors & 365 Charters is owned by full time guide; Captain Doug Saint-Denis. Fishing the northwest since 1990. USCG Masters License, WA State licensed Guide, & licensed charter operator, fully insured.
We run 3 different boats and fish for salmon, bottom-fish, steelhead, sturgeon, smallmouth and largemouth bass, kokanee and more. We charter Puget Sound (saltwater) located near Seattle, WA. We also offer river trips on the Skagit, Snohomish, and Skykomish Rivers. We offer bass fishing on select western Washington lakes.
We offer full day and half day trips. All anglers meet us at the dock or boat ramp where we will be fishing.
• Whether it's giant Rainbows, monster Kings, tackle busting Sockeye or even doormat size Halibut, Rainbow King will get you to the fish. We provide individuals a truly unique fishing experience in the wild environments of Alaska where great catches are a daily occurrence.
The lodge offers guests access to secret fishing spots producing some of the finest specimens of fish you could ever hope to catch. With access to professional fishing equipment, all you have to worry about is casting your line and reeling in your next trophy! Accompanied by professional and knowledgeable guides, we will take you to where the best fishing is along rivers, streams, and lakes located across 110 square miles of privately leased upland territory.
• We offer personalized fishing vacations in the natural paradise of Southeast Alaska, a premier fishing destination with abundant salmon, rockfish, halibut and shell fish. Our 58' Hatteras Motor Yacht allows you to travel in luxury with private sleeping quarters and all the comforts of home while you experience incredible scenery and view Alaskan wildlife. You will experience Alaska up close and personal, and have the adventure of a lifetime while doing so!!
• We specialize in drift boat fishing for King, Silver, Sockeye Salmon, Steelhead, Rainbow Trout, and Dolly Varder Char. We concentrate our efforts on the Kasilof and Kenai Rivers on the Kenai Peninsula in south central Alaska. We also Run drift boat guides and power boat charters on the Salmon River in Pulaski New York and Lake Ontario the best of the Great Lakes! Our services do not stop when the suns high or the or the snow flies we run trips three hundres and sixty five day a year weather permitting. We are in Alaska form May until September and New York, September to May.
• Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters operates two full-service Alaskan fishing lodges in the heart of Southwest Alaska's Bristol Bay region. For the past 30 years, we've prided ourselves on offering the fishing adventures of a lifetime. Our knowledgeable guides offer assistance and insight to fly and spinning anglers of all experience levels. And our large fleet of planes, boats, and ATVs means you'll always have a great place to cast a line regardless of the weather.
• Riversong Lodge is located at Lake Creek, a famous Alaskan river offering all five species of Pacific Salmon as well as Rainbow Trout, Arctic Grayling and Northern Pike. The lodge is 70 air miles northwest of Anchorage on the southern bank of the Yentna River at the confluence of Lake Creek. Riversong is accessible by floatplane only!
• The fishing on the Kvichak may be so good you won't want to leave, but what's an Alaskan fishing experience without a float plane fly out? At Igiugig Lodge we'll fly you to other rivers and lakes in the area. Fly outs give us the flexibility to go where the fishing is exceptionally good at any given time. Our location allows us to quickly reach the best fly fishing streams in Alaska. From our lodge we can reach streams offering all five species of Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Northern Pike, Grayling, and Arctic Char.
• At Alaska Trophy Fishing, our goal is to offer an affordable, personalized, charter package that would ultimately produce fishing trips that clients would talk about for years to come.
So, if you are deciding to visit Juneau for the day on your next Alaskan cruise, or if you decide to visit for multiple days, Alaska Trophy Fishing can put you on the fish and show you a fantastic time!
• Our Lodge is in Katmai National Park. That is World Famous for the pure Pristine waters that surround us. We can Fish on the River or Fly out to a Remote Location. With the Top Guides on AK!