• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• TROUT - Trout can be caught all year round using live or artificial bait. The best time for gator trout is March through August.
REDFISH - Reds are also caught all year round using live, dead baits, artificial baits and fly. The best time for reds is November through February.
SNOOK - Snook can be caught from March to November on live or artificial baits. Day fishing is good but night fishing the bridge fenders can be very productive this time of year.
FLOUNDER - Flounder can also be caught from March through November with November being the best month. This is when they move out of the backwaters and head out into the ocean.
TARPON - The best time for tarpon is June and July. They migrate north along the coast following schools of bait. They return again in September on their migration south.
Other fish that can be caught are cobia, Spanish mackerel, jack cravelle, mangrove snapper and ladyfish.
• Key West fishing with All Water Charters; offering flats fishing, backcountry fishing, and light tackle wreck and reef fishing. Captain Kyle Kelso will take you on an exciting adventure to areas off of the Lower Keys, Key West, or Marquesas Keys that you will be sure to remember. As a bonus to your day, you will get to take an up close and personal look at nature throughout the Great White Heron National Wildlife Refuge where tropical birds are thriving. No matter what type of fishing the day will bring, there is surely something out there you will enjoy.
• Northeast Florida offers world class inshore fishing every month of the year. Whether you prefer lure fishing or live bait fishing, Captain Ron can specifically tune your fishing adventure regardless of your skill level.
Here on the First Coast our "big three" species are Redfish, Flounder and Speckled Sea trout. It's not uncommon to catch dozens of these hard fighting fish each trip with a good possibility at scoring what locals label the "Inshore Grand Slam", one or more of each species in one day.
Winter months offer some of the best fishing for redfish and speckled trout.
• Guided fly fishing on the famous Missouri River in beautiful big sky Montana.
We utilize drift and jet power boats to access water other outfitters can not. Getting you into exclusive trophy trout water.
Specializing in the famous "Land of the Giants" trophy trout water. Dry fly, streamer, nymph fishing. Experts and beginners welcome. 25+ years guiding/outfitting experience.
Also hunting Tarpon, Permit, bonefish, redfish, snook, barracuda, sharks, February-June in the Florida Keys.
Montana Outfitter # 17234
Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
• Let's go fishing in Quepos - Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, aboard a 32' Luhrs Open Sport Fisherman Yacht for up to 6 people.
The "Three Brothers" by AquaQuepos is a deluxe 32' Luhrs Express sport fishing boat with a very safe and comfortable smooth ride. Restored in 2018/2019, she's a modern vessel, powered by two 350HP Caterpillar engines, with a max. cruising speed of 25 knots. Onboard she has a private restroom, a bed, and a kitchenette with a fridge, along with plenty of seating space ready to provide you a memorable cruise. Our crew, with more than 30 years of experience, will provide the best equipment & service, and welcomes you at the Marina Pez Vela in Quepos, Costa Rica.
• A cast into these bountiful water could bring a strike from a 5 lb Largemouth or a 30 lb. Redfish. The shorelines abound with Speckled Trout, Redfish, Flounder and numerous other species. We we even get a run of Striped Bass every year.
Light to medium light action tackle will give you a good fight when fishing for the speckled trout and redfish. These trips are great fun for the anglers. The delicious fillets you bring home will make for great dining for the whole family.
Although you will be primarily after speckled trout and redfish, you will often catch numerous other species such as Flounder, Black Drum, Sheepshead and great freshwater fighters like Largemouth Bass and Stripers.