• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Providing full day float or wade trips for 1 or 2 anglers. All float or wade trips include lunches, non-alcoholic beverages, transportation, flies and terminal tackle. Gear rentals can be arranged but are not included. Fishing licenses are not included.
Scott Vollmer Outfitting, LLC is also a dealer for Canyon Coolers. Call for product availability.
• Proudly outfitting year round, 5280 Angler offers walk & wade fly fishing adventures! While helping to create lasting memories on Colorado's gorgeous public water destinations, we aim to provide safe, enjoyable, and quality experiences for all anglers, regardless of ability. Guide-to-angler ratio never exceeds 1:3. Our professional guides are first aid and CPR certified, and they're the kind of genuinely friendly people with whom you'll enjoy sharing a day on the river.
• Ridge to River Outdoors & 365 Charters is owned by full time guide; Captain Doug Saint-Denis. Fishing the northwest since 1990. USCG Masters License, WA State licensed Guide, & licensed charter operator, fully insured.
We run 3 different boats and fish for salmon, bottom-fish, steelhead, sturgeon, smallmouth and largemouth bass, kokanee and more. We charter Puget Sound (saltwater) located near Seattle, WA. We also offer river trips on the Skagit, Snohomish, and Skykomish Rivers. We offer bass fishing on select western Washington lakes.
We offer full day and half day trips. All anglers meet us at the dock or boat ramp where we will be fishing.
• The Bighorn is an excellent tailwater fishery with 1500 trout over 12 inches per mile. You can expect to catch many rainbows in the 16"-18" range, a couple browns up to 20" and if you're lucky you might catch a cutthroat or two. Of course we break the 24" mark on all species a few times during the season... you never know what you're gonna tie into!
Dry fly fishing is our favorite thing to do and most of the time the trout are willing to eat on the surface. But we're not afraid to get down and dirty with nymph rigs when the hatches don't cooperate.
We are a small guide service which gives us the opportunity to custom tailor your fishing trip whether you're a beginner, novice, or experienced angler. As a result of this we operate on about 70% return clientele and referrals. We live in Thermopolis and offer trips year-round.
• Let us help you with everything from all inclusive lodges to great inexpensive cabins and B&B's.
Lodging is arguably one of most difficult aspects of planning your Montana fly fishing vacation. We've spent over a decade working with the best lodging options in the area. Let us help you with everything from all inclusive lodges to great inexpensive cabins and B&B's. Our all inclusive lodging packages are our most popular and best way to incorporate all of your lodging, dining and guide services into one convenient Montana fly fishing package. View the many options below to learn more.
• Fishing from a drift boat or raft on a big river is truly a western fly fishing experience that every angler should enjoy.
Southwest Montana offers some spectacular rivers that can only be fully appreciated from a drift boat or raft. Our guide staff have spent years learning the hundreds of miles of river we float in order to find our anglers the best fishing available. We recommend these trips for anglers of all experience levels.
There's just something about standing in the water fly fishing that brings it back to what it's all about.
Our Walk Wade fly fishing trips take place on a number of rivers including locations in Yellowstone Park, local area spring creeks and some special "No-Tell-Um" Creeks. We recommend these trips for anglers with more than beginner level experience as the casting and mending techniques needed are a bit more advanced.
• When time is of the essence or you just want to expose a beginner to the great sport of fly fishing our Half-day trips are a perfect solution.
We encourage anglers to enjoy as much fishing as possible, but sometimes lack of time gets the better of us. Our Half-day trips are a great solution. There is so much water in our backyard we can usually be fishing in just minutes. Take advantage of a 4 hour float or walk wade trip even if you just have a part of the day. This is great way to introduce beginner anglers to the sport as well as enjoy some quality time on the water.
• Fisherman from around the country come to the White River in Arkansas to enjoy world class trout fishing in clean, cold water. Rainbows, Browns, Cutthroat and Brook trout are all caught Here. Arkansas has produced Brown trout up to 40lbs 4oz., with numerous others recorded in the thirty pound class. This is some of the Best Fishing Water on the White River and some of the most scenic views in all of Arkansas. We can accommodate Your needs from one fisherman to large groups and skill levels from novice to expert. Reserve your fishing trip today and experience a trip of a life time with safe, friendly and experienced fishing guides.
• French Creek, teaming with cutthroat and rainbow trout, is literally out your front door, or you can take a cast into one of the nearby trout ponds.
More extended trips for an extra fee can be arranged once you get to the ranch. Fishing licenses are required and may be purchased at the fly shop.
All fishing gear, with the exception of flies, is provided.
• From the time you arrive at the lodge, until the time you leave, everything is taken care of. All your meals, snacks, soft drinks and mixers are provided. Each day you will enjoy a hearty, hot, country style full breakfast. Your guides will either pick you up at the Lodge doorstep or you will make a short 10 minute ride to the launch area if you are spin fishing.
Your guides will have all your equipment, flies and fly rods included. However feel free to bring your own gear if you prefer. Spinning gear is also provided for spin fishermen. Your guide will provide a nice lunch and beverages on the river. Shore lunches are available with advance notice.
Evenings are spent in the Lodge with appetizers, snacks and a wonderful dinner prepared by your hosts or an independent chef.
• The classic approach to fishing Montana's larger rivers, spend the day with us in a MacKenzie style drift boat. These stable boats are ideal for fishing on the Blue Ribbon rivers of Southwest Montana, and easy for beginners through experts to comfortably present their fly to literally thousands of fish on any given day. A delicious lunch is provided on full-day trips.
Walk/wade trips are perfect for fishing on southwest Montana's smaller trout streams such as the Gallatin, or on side channels of the region's larger rivers. These trips also work well in conjunction with fly fishing instruction, with lessons to begin the day and wade fishing out on the water as casting basics are mastered.
• My name is Rick Larson, I would love to be your Colorado Fishing Guide. I live in the mountains of Evergreen, Colorado and have fished the higher lakes and streams as long as I can remember. My folks moved out here in 1969 giving me plenty of time to learn what works and what doesn't for fishing the many species of trout, salmon and lake trout. You will experience catching rainbow trout, brown trout, brook trout, kokanee salmon and mackinaw in the majestic Rocky Mountains. I am dedicated and passionate in giving you the best experience I can possibly give you while fishing Colorado lakes. I want you to walk away with a trip that you will talk about for many years to come.
• Our Adventure Academies are a combination of fly fishing, adventure education, and service learning not found in any other teen summer camps. The experience you get when we put these three together is greater than the sum of all it's parts.
At Lillard Fly Fishing Expeditions we understand that when it comes to choosing a summer teen adventure program you have many options. But when it comes to teen fly fishing camps we have made the choice easy. We are not an adventure education company that leads trips all over the world. Our trips do not offer scuba diving, sailing or language immersion. We offer Teen Fly Fishing Adventure Academies and custom wilderness fly fishing experiences for families and school groups. That's all we do and because of that we do it really well. On other companies' long lists of trips you may find trips that look similar to ours on the surface, but with a closer look you can see what sets us apart.
• Montana fly fishing is world renowned and anglers travel far for our premier blue ribbon waters. Whether it's our rippling rivers, the majestic mountain backdrops, or the serenity of our back country, Montana provides fly fishing experiences like no other.
As a full service retail fly shop and outfitters, Stillwater Anglers provides trips tailored to meet your individual needs and desires-a total quality outdoor experience. Basic fly fishing instructions are included and additional instruction or lessons can also be arranged.
We have guides available who are dedicated to working with avid anglers, novices, and children alike. In addition, though our most popular trips are full-day guided drift boat trips, wade trips or specialized instruction are also available.