• You and your party will explore the world renowned waters of Charlotte Harbor, Pine Island Sound and Matlacha Pass. These waters are home to many prized game fish such as Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Grouper, Trout and More.
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• TROUT - Trout can be caught all year round using live or artificial bait. The best time for gator trout is March through August.
REDFISH - Reds are also caught all year round using live, dead baits, artificial baits and fly. The best time for reds is November through February.
SNOOK - Snook can be caught from March to November on live or artificial baits. Day fishing is good but night fishing the bridge fenders can be very productive this time of year.
FLOUNDER - Flounder can also be caught from March through November with November being the best month. This is when they move out of the backwaters and head out into the ocean.
TARPON - The best time for tarpon is June and July. They migrate north along the coast following schools of bait. They return again in September on their migration south.
Other fish that can be caught are cobia, Spanish mackerel, jack cravelle, mangrove snapper and ladyfish.
• Our saltwater bowfishing trips are 4 hours of actual shooting time. Charters can be conducted both day time or night time. We can accommodate up to 6 anglers per boat with no age restrictions. All bowfishing equipment is provided at no additional charge. This trip is an exciting non stop action filled experience. Anglers can expect to shoot on average between 300-500 shots on our 4 hour trip. All Captains with Black Tine Outfitters are USCG Certified to ensure that not only your experience; but your safety is our number one priority.
• Year Around Charters for Offshore and Bottom Fishing, Bahamas Trips and other customized Charters including Day Cruises, Site Seeing and anything else you may think off.
Operating out of the St. Lucie Inlet . We have the ability to cater to your agenda during your stay in Florida.
Fishing for Dolphin (Mahi Mahi), Cobia, Wahoo, Kings, Sailfish, as well as various species of bottom fish.
Enjoy fun in the Sun
• Charter Rates and Info Offshore Charters
Six Hours: $900 Eight Hours: $1,100 Ten Hours: $1,400 12 Hours: $1,600
15 Hour and Extended Offshore Trips: Call for pricing
Nearshore Charters (targeting kingfish and tarpon, seasonal) Four hours: $700 Eight Hours: $1,000
**Priced based on 4 people**
• From June through September as many as a quarter of the world's wild salmon return to the Bristol Bay region to spawn. The Becharof
Lake drainages receives a vast percentage of them. Besides all five species of salmon, Kings, Sockeye, Chums, Pinks and Coho, incalculable
numbers of Rainbow trout, Dolly Varden, Artic Char, Graying and Lake Trout turn up to prey on the eggs and smolt. It is the fishing equivalent of
the Serengeti plains in Africa.
Due to the remote local our trips are a week in length and usually run from Saturday to Saturday. The majority of our fishing guests are
repeat clients who book a year in advance but we usually have a few weeks available until early spring.
• This half day (4-hour) trip for up to 2 anglers is sure to stretch out some arms! During season we'll keep fish, out of season it's catch and release. Here's a link to a Florida Sportsman Watermen show we did in the bay for this species: (url removed)