• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Fly fishing or light tackle fishing the flats of Southwest Texas. We fish the waters from Matagorda Bay, to the Upper Laguna Madre. Launch locations include; Rockport, TX, Port O'Connor, TX, Port Aransas, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, Baffin Bay, TX, etc.
We offer full or half day trips, as well as stay and fish or all inclusive packages.
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• Your Calitri Captains are obsessed with finding great places to fish. To date these trips have yielded bonefish, tarpon, snook, sharks, barracuda, kingfish, mahi, giant trevally, sailfish, marlin and permit on a fly plus tuna and goliath grouper on gear. This has led us to some wild, exotic and wonderful venues. Among these have been Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Palmyra, Xmas Island, Belize, Mexico, Bahamas, and The Florida Keys.
Each year we plan an adventure. If you are of similar spirit, perhaps you would like to join us, just use the contact page to show your interest in an Exotic Trip.
• Experience fort morgan and orange beach, alabama
fishing at it's best aboard the ni-cole. Deep sea,
inshore, near shore, and offshore fishing trips for
the novice or the experienced angler. Whether you
are bringing your family, business associates, or
good friends ni-cole fishing charters will provide a
memorable adventure for young and old alike.
We offer 4,6,8 and 12 hour fishing trips and 1.5
hour dolphin and sightseeing tours.
Our 6,8, and 10 hour trips include some trolling, drift fishing, and bottom fishing for red snapper,grouper, triggerfish, amberjack, vermillion snapper (bee-liner), king mackeral.
12 to 18 hour trips for tuna, wahoo, mahi-mahi, and marlin can be arranged.
• We offer 1/2, 3/4 and full days. Twilight and Night trips. Inshore or Offshore fishing for Cod, Striped Bass, Blues, Fluke, Sea Bass, Scup, Blacks, Bonito, Mahi-Mahi, Shark, and Tuna. Combination fishing trips can be easily arranged for you. Expert anglers, novice fishermen, or family trips are all welcome.
• Top Flight Sport Fishing specializing in offshore and near shore fishing charters out of West Palm Beach Florida. We utilize many different techniques to catch fish, including trolling drifting, and kite fishing with live bait.
We are conveniently located at New Port Cove Marine Center just south of the blue heron bridge going to Singer Island.
Anglers from all around come to Southeast Florida for some of the world's best offshore fishing thanks to the proximity of the Gulf Stream. This warm water current is a superhighway for tropical fish, sure to keep every angler reeling year round. West Palm Beach and north into Jupiter is in the heart of "Sailfish Alley." Sailfish, Dolphin (Mahi mahi), and wahoo are just few of the trophy fish caught while offshore fishing.
• We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer clean, well equipped charter boats, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available.
Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!
• Legendary Ocean Master 31 will take you to the fish Quickly and Safely. Powered by twin 250 hp E-Tec engines achieving top speed of 50mph. State of the art Electronics by Raymarine featuring 3D fish finder and Chart Plotting Technology, Radar featuring chart overlays. Amenities such as stand up head, fish boxes, live bait wells, casting platform and seating will make your trip most enjoyable and productive.
• The AMETHYST is a 33FT Pacemaker Sportfish, powered by twin cummins diesels, safe and reliable. Equipped with a comfortable salon, latest fishing, navigation and Coast Guard safety equipment. The Amethyst, fishing the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean since 1984 has earned many Trophies, Awards, and placed in Tournaments. Capt. Paul and the 1st Mate will do everything possible to make your trip enjoyable and successful. We love to catch fish and will do our best to make "FISH ON" happen.
We use conventional Bottom Rods or spinning rods for bottom fishing. Penn senators are used for inshore trolling and Penn gold internationals custom rods are used for Tuna, Dolphin and Wahoo.
• Key West fishing with All Water Charters; offering flats fishing, backcountry fishing, and light tackle wreck and reef fishing. Captain Kyle Kelso will take you on an exciting adventure to areas off of the Lower Keys, Key West, or Marquesas Keys that you will be sure to remember. As a bonus to your day, you will get to take an up close and personal look at nature throughout the Great White Heron National Wildlife Refuge where tropical birds are thriving. No matter what type of fishing the day will bring, there is surely something out there you will enjoy.