• Kenai River
Relax on the meandering pristine waters of the Kenai River, located 114 scenic miles south of Anchorage. The Kenai is world renowned for a fly fishers destination, searching for Rainbow Trout in the 30" plus class. You'll have a choice of running crank baits or bank fishing for Sockeye Salmon, or bait a heavy duty rod for an opportunity at a Coho Salmon or Chinook Salmon...Alaska holds the world record Chinook Salmon, a massive 97lbs. 4oz.
Alaska's Best Guides
Explore the beautiful Kenai and Kasilof Rivers with knowledgeable, friendly, and professional guides who have a passion for bringing Alaska's fishing and splendor to you...This is an adventure of a lifetime.
• Saltwater: We have an advantage over inland locations by also having the North Pacific's bounty of seafood, ranging from bottom fish to shellfish, which also makes for first class dining while with us, for which we have all the proper gear on hand. Throughout the summer months, the fish that abound in our area are: Halibut, Ling Cod, Sea Bass, Yellow-Eye, Red Snapper, Flounder, Greenling, and whatever strays from North Pacific waters!
Freshwater: You would be hard pressed to find a place where the fishing is better than it is here. At our fishing spots, both along the stream banks and at the estuaries, the salmon abound by the thousands and you do not have to compete to find your own friendly nooks. It is not uncommon for guests to catch their daily-limit for each species targeted. (A guest freezer and waxed airline boxes are available for those who want to take all or part of their catch home.) Catch-&-Release is also popular for those who just love to fish and fish and fish!
• These trips are not easy but they provide a level of satisfaction that is hard to match. Our waters are typically crystal clear and sight fishing to salmon as well as rainbow is typical. Top-water mousing and wogging is a summer long expectation. Our waters range from medium sized to small and all offer the perfect character for fly-fishing. Braids, back channels, springs, gravel bars. You name it and we have it typically from the top to the bottom.
Fly in to a remote Wilderness Lake set up the rafts for a 5 to 14 day river raft. No guides on this one. We provide the big gear and coordinate the logistics. We spend months before preparing you for the journey with river information, phone calls and recommendations. We already selected the river based on your skill set, your goals, your time frame. We do best when you don't want to sandwich your trip into a sunday to saturday "five day fishing week". 10 days, 12 days, 14 days-no problem. You already paid for the flight into t
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Private charter fishing trips are run in Puget Sound. This is saltwater fishing. We typically depart out of Everett Marina, a short drive from Seattle. Full day charter trips are 6 hours in length.
Our fishing rates are highly competitive and very affordable.
Private charters are designed for friends, families and more, who desire to fish together and not have other folks added to their group.
The private charter is our most popular package.
All rates include tax
Trip times are dock to dock.
Included with your trip;
Clean and Safe vessel
All Safety gear
CG Licensed Captain
All rods and reels
All bait and tackle
Friendly professional instruction
Free fish cleaning, filleting and bagging of fish
How we fish up to 6 anglers – We troll for salmon using state of the art downriggers. With controlled depth fishing, we only run up to 3 downriggers at a time. Sometimes due to tide and current, we are limited to 2 downriggers. Customers rotate turns for bites/chances to land a fish. This is common industry practice and yields better results than fishing too much gear and tangling frequently.
Our Boat - Cari Lyn II is a Grady White Marlin 28. At 37′ length overall and 10'7″ wide, we have plenty of room for 6 anglers. This boat is very stable in big water.
Our Grady White is powered by twin 2020 Yamaha 4 stroke 250 HP V6 4.2L engines. We also have a Yamaha 9.9 high thrust kicker engine for trolling. Cari Lyn II is a boat that was built with the legendary Grady White SeaV² hull, which is a "Continuously Variable Vee" hull that delivers a soft and stable ride for the clients.
We have the latest technology and experience to get you into the fish. Doug is on the national pro staff for Humminbird, Cannon and Minn Kota Motors. He uses Humminbird Solix 15 SI Mega+, Solix 12 DI Mega+ with Chirp Radar. We also feature integrated Cannon Optimum downriggers and FishHawk Electronics. We have both VHF and CB radio for communication.
The Cari Lyn II features a 40 gallon livewell, 275 qt. fishbox, an enclosed head and a 300 gallon fuel tank. When the weather gets bad or you need a break, you can head down below to the heated forward berth and relax.
We use use top of the line Okuma rods and reels to help you be successful on your fishing charter with us.
At the end of your fishing charter, we will clean and fillet your catch, at no charge. We use industrial poly fish bags to bag your catch to let you transport your fish home.
• Ridge to River Outdoors & 365 Charters is owned by full time guide; Captain Doug Saint-Denis. Fishing the northwest since 1990. USCG Masters License, WA State licensed Guide, & licensed charter operator, fully insured.
We run 3 different boats and fish for salmon, bottom-fish, steelhead, sturgeon, smallmouth and largemouth bass, kokanee and more. We charter Puget Sound (saltwater) located near Seattle, WA. We also offer river trips on the Skagit, Snohomish, and Skykomish Rivers. We offer bass fishing on select western Washington lakes.
We offer full day and half day trips. All anglers meet us at the dock or boat ramp where we will be fishing.
• Whether it's giant Rainbows, monster Kings, tackle busting Sockeye or even doormat size Halibut, Rainbow King will get you to the fish. We provide individuals a truly unique fishing experience in the wild environments of Alaska where great catches are a daily occurrence.
The lodge offers guests access to secret fishing spots producing some of the finest specimens of fish you could ever hope to catch. With access to professional fishing equipment, all you have to worry about is casting your line and reeling in your next trophy! Accompanied by professional and knowledgeable guides, we will take you to where the best fishing is along rivers, streams, and lakes located across 110 square miles of privately leased upland territory.
• We offer personalized fishing vacations in the natural paradise of Southeast Alaska, a premier fishing destination with abundant salmon, rockfish, halibut and shell fish. Our 58' Hatteras Motor Yacht allows you to travel in luxury with private sleeping quarters and all the comforts of home while you experience incredible scenery and view Alaskan wildlife. You will experience Alaska up close and personal, and have the adventure of a lifetime while doing so!!
• Specializing in the flowing waters of the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska, Advantage Angling is dedicated to providing a superior fishing experience for beginner and advanced anglers alike. We pride ourselves on our friendly service. Fishing is a passion of ours and we look forward to sharing it with you. Nothing pleases us more than seeing someone's expression when they catch their first Kenai King!
We Provide: Comfortable and stable 20ft Willie boat, U.S. Coast guard safety equipment. Top of the line rods and reels(Loomis, Sage, Lamiglass, Shimano, Ross, Abel). All lures, flies bait and tackle. Complimentary fish cleaning and preperation for processing. Hot thermos of coffee and bottled water.
• Angry Eagle Lodge & Outfitters operates two full-service Alaskan fishing lodges in the heart of Southwest Alaska's Bristol Bay region. For the past 30 years, we've prided ourselves on offering the fishing adventures of a lifetime. Our knowledgeable guides offer assistance and insight to fly and spinning anglers of all experience levels. And our large fleet of planes, boats, and ATVs means you'll always have a great place to cast a line regardless of the weather.
• Riversong Lodge is located at Lake Creek, a famous Alaskan river offering all five species of Pacific Salmon as well as Rainbow Trout, Arctic Grayling and Northern Pike. The lodge is 70 air miles northwest of Anchorage on the southern bank of the Yentna River at the confluence of Lake Creek. Riversong is accessible by floatplane only!
• When you fish with us, you decide each day what type of fishing and what species of fish you would like to catch during your Alaska Fishing Adventure. Our location, here at the middle of the peninsula, means you have the best accessibility to game fish waters in all directions.
Because we own and operate three separate fishing lodges, you can choose the level of accomodation that suits your personnal taste.
• The fishing on the Kvichak may be so good you won't want to leave, but what's an Alaskan fishing experience without a float plane fly out? At Igiugig Lodge we'll fly you to other rivers and lakes in the area. Fly outs give us the flexibility to go where the fishing is exceptionally good at any given time. Our location allows us to quickly reach the best fly fishing streams in Alaska. From our lodge we can reach streams offering all five species of Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Northern Pike, Grayling, and Arctic Char.