• You and your party will explore the world renowned waters of Charlotte Harbor, Pine Island Sound and Matlacha Pass. These waters are home to many prized game fish such as Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Grouper, Trout and More.
• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• Captain Mike Weaver would like to welcome you to the beautiful gulf coast and invite you to an exciting and rewarding day of fishing. Half day and Full day trips are available. For details check out our rates page.
All skill level of anglers are welcome so don't worry if this is you first time out, with a little practice Captain Mike will have you fishing like a pro for the big one!
The only items you need to bring are Drinks, Snacks, Sunscreen, and a Camera. All Bait, Tackle and License are provided and Fish Cleaning is complimentary.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Gotcha Hooked Fishing Charter Service provides 8 hours of fishing & fun from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Boat departs Hopedale at first safe light. We target speckled trout, flounder, redfish, sheepshead and other saltwater species from within the Biloxi marsh and it interior ponds and bays. We also fish the outer bays when weather allows. Gotcha Hooked is noted for its hard work, high catch rate and customer satisfaction. The Captains are USCG licensed and knowledgeable of the area they fish. We will make every effort to make your trip a safe, fun and learning experience.
The boats have all updated electronics', VHF, cellular phone, depth & fish finder and the latest up to date GPS systems. Our fishing gear consist of matched spinning rods and reels, and safety gear which are maintained daily. Come visit with us and enjoy the fishing and learning experience.
• Fly fishing or light tackle fishing the flats of Southwest Texas. We fish the waters from Matagorda Bay, to the Upper Laguna Madre. Launch locations include; Rockport, TX, Port O'Connor, TX, Port Aransas, TX, Corpus Christi, TX, Baffin Bay, TX, etc.
We offer full or half day trips, as well as stay and fish or all inclusive packages.
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Ye Ole Pirate provides all bait, tackle, ice, rods, reels, coolers to keep your catch, as well as the required Florida and/or Georgia fishing licenses. Ye Ole Pirate is licensed in both Florida and Georgia and Captain Steve can take you where the fish are biting. You and your group are hiring the boat, Captain and Mate for the specified charter, for (4) or up to (6) people.
About Ye Ole Pirate - The vessel is a 36 foot, custom built, pleasure fishing boat, birthed in the Historic Downtown Fernandina Harbor Marina. Rods, reels, bait, ice and coolers are all on board and included for use while on your charter. The boat has comfortable and clean inside restoom facilities and a comfortable, enclosed helm station/cabin as well as a comfortable upper deck for those who want to take a break from fishing. With all of the amenities, 'Ye Ole Pirate' is ready to provide every angler all the comfort and convenience you would expect from a fine charter excursion.
• Southern Exposure Inshore Fishing specializes in guiding fishing trips and private tours out of Fairhope, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, and Fort Morgan. Each charter is designed around what you're looking for - solo outings for the experienced angler, entertaining clients, fishing with friends or families looking to spend the day on the water. No experience is necessary to have a good time!
Run by USCG licensed Charter Boat Captain Chris Tew, you'll be in the thick of speckled trout, redfish, flounder, tripletail and white trout in no time!