• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• Your Calitri Captains are obsessed with finding great places to fish. To date these trips have yielded bonefish, tarpon, snook, sharks, barracuda, kingfish, mahi, giant trevally, sailfish, marlin and permit on a fly plus tuna and goliath grouper on gear. This has led us to some wild, exotic and wonderful venues. Among these have been Seychelles, Maldives, Mauritius, Palmyra, Xmas Island, Belize, Mexico, Bahamas, and The Florida Keys.
Each year we plan an adventure. If you are of similar spirit, perhaps you would like to join us, just use the contact page to show your interest in an Exotic Trip.
• Fish the inshore, near-shore, and offshore waters of the Treasure Coast with experienced Captain Mark Rosen. Using two top-of-the-line boats, you can enjoy either the grass flats and scenic river cruises or bottom fish the many reefs of Florida for Snapper and Grouper or even go trolling for big game fish like Sailfish! Our boats feature all the latest advancements in electronic navigation and safety equipment so you can rest at ease, fully enjoying the whole experience. Port Saint Lucie Fishing Charters boasts the region's top quality fishing charter year-round and even handles all the fishing licenses, bait, and tackle. We offer great pricing and even family discounts and safety device for the kids!
• Top Flight Sport Fishing specializing in offshore and near shore fishing charters out of West Palm Beach Florida. We utilize many different techniques to catch fish, including trolling drifting, and kite fishing with live bait.
We are conveniently located at New Port Cove Marine Center just south of the blue heron bridge going to Singer Island.
Anglers from all around come to Southeast Florida for some of the world's best offshore fishing thanks to the proximity of the Gulf Stream. This warm water current is a superhighway for tropical fish, sure to keep every angler reeling year round. West Palm Beach and north into Jupiter is in the heart of "Sailfish Alley." Sailfish, Dolphin (Mahi mahi), and wahoo are just few of the trophy fish caught while offshore fishing.
• The STOLAT is a custom 42' TOPAZ sport fisherman and is powered by twin, Cummins 450 HP turbo diesels. She is equipped with modern Furuno electronics including: Color Depth Sounder, Radar, two GPS, Chart Plotter, LORAN, and two VHF Radios. The spacious cabin has A/C and Heat, a clean head, comfortable seating, TV/DVD Player and Satellite Radio. We have a full galley with fresh water and a microwave. The extra large cockpit has a Scoponich 130 class fighting chair and two companion chairs for your added comfort. All US Coast Guard safety equipment is on board. STOLAT fishes the Ocean waters out of Oregon Inlet and the waters of the various Sounds of the Outer Banks of North Carolina. STOLAT fishes 12 months a year for all species in season. These waters offer an unbeatable variety of fishing opportunities. We offer a larger variety of specific trips than most Outer Banks Charter boats. STOLAT is located at the OBX Marina in Wanchese.
• Key West fishing with All Water Charters; offering flats fishing, backcountry fishing, and light tackle wreck and reef fishing. Captain Kyle Kelso will take you on an exciting adventure to areas off of the Lower Keys, Key West, or Marquesas Keys that you will be sure to remember. As a bonus to your day, you will get to take an up close and personal look at nature throughout the Great White Heron National Wildlife Refuge where tropical birds are thriving. No matter what type of fishing the day will bring, there is surely something out there you will enjoy.
• All inclusive - 3 Days and 4 Nights Hosted Tarpon and Sailfish Trips in the Florida Keys
Stay at one of the Florida Keys most exclusive multi-sport resorts with pristine beaches, golf, tennis, a spa, and fine dining. The perfect spot to entertain your clients, family, or friends while you enjoy world-class fishing adventures.
Fish with Nathan Theriault and the most energetic Captains in the Florida Keys. Using fly techniques or spin tackle we target primarily Tarpon, but anglers may have opportunities for other shallow water in-season species.
During your visit we'll also venture offshore in a fully equipped 42' sport-fishing vessel for Sailfish and other seasonal species. And you can opt to spend a special afternoon of fishing with your children. Visit nearby Theater-by-the-Sea and gain a unique understanding of the Florida Keys ecosystem.