• Captain Mike Weaver would like to welcome you to the beautiful gulf coast and invite you to an exciting and rewarding day of fishing. Half day and Full day trips are available. For details check out our rates page.
All skill level of anglers are welcome so don't worry if this is you first time out, with a little practice Captain Mike will have you fishing like a pro for the big one!
The only items you need to bring are Drinks, Snacks, Sunscreen, and a Camera. All Bait, Tackle and License are provided and Fish Cleaning is complimentary.
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Southern Exposure Inshore Fishing specializes in guiding fishing trips and private tours out of Fairhope, Orange Beach, Gulf Shores, and Fort Morgan. Each charter is designed around what you're looking for - solo outings for the experienced angler, entertaining clients, fishing with friends or families looking to spend the day on the water. No experience is necessary to have a good time!
Run by USCG licensed Charter Boat Captain Chris Tew, you'll be in the thick of speckled trout, redfish, flounder, tripletail and white trout in no time!
• Come enjoy the coast bend of Texas and fish with light tackle in the bay by anchor, drift, and wading for trout, red fish, black drum, sheep head, and flounder. October is a great time to drift and throw top waters for reds and trout all day ;
• Alabama's Gulf Coast offers a wonderful variety of inshore saltwater fishing. Go after Red Fish, Speckled Trout, White Trout, Flounder, Sheepshead, and more!
Get hooked on gulf fishing in the Gulf Shores area! Light tackle fishing on the calm waters of Mobile Bay and other smaller connected bays is a great experience for all anglers. If you enjoy fishing but do not like the typical rough ocean waves, you should give bay fishing a try. Calm shallow waters, beautiful scenery, sea birds, dolphins, and alligators are just a few of the amazing things you may see on your inshore fishing adventure!
• Extreme Chaos is an Inshore/Offshore exciting fishing charter services in Orange Beach, Alabama. We offer all types of boating excursions in Orange Beach such as: Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Nearshore Fishing or top off your Family day with Sunset and Dolphin Cruises in the awesome Waters of Orange Beach, AL.
Make no mistake we are Family Oriented and Please Bring the Kids!
• Southwest Louisiana is well known for having some of the finest inshore and coastal fishing on the Gulf Coast. Nationally heralded as a trophy trout paradise, Calcasieu Lake is one of the Gulf of Mexico's most prolific estuaries. The Calcasieu Estuary, including the Calcasieu River and Ship Channel from Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, offers an unforgettable fishing experience.
The Calcasieu Estuary offer great fishing for the most sought after inshore game fish on the Gulf Coast. Speckled trout, redfish and flounder are the most common inshore species targeted, but plenty of other fish species are abundant as well. Black drum, white trout, tripletail, cobia, spanish and king mackerel, snapper, pompano and sharks can be found along the Southwest Louisiana coastline and near shore oil platforms.
• Your Louisiana Inshore Fishing Charter Trip Includes rod and reels, gas, bait, fish cleaning services, ice and water. Please plan on bringing your own snacks. We can do half-day morning or afternoon trips.
If you have more than 5 anglers in your group, please contact us. We have multiple charter boats and captains and can accommodate larger groups.
Each person 16 years old and older will need to purchase a $10 three-day charter passenger license.
Plan on bringing a large ice chest, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, snacks, and sodas.
If you are doing the morning fishing trip, you will meet your Hook Dat Fishing Charter Captain around sunrise at the docks. The morning fishing trip will generally run about 5 to 6 hours and you will arrive back at the docks around noon. If you are doing the afternoon trip you will meet the captain at the docks by 2:30 PM and fish until sunset.
While fishing with the Hook Dat Fishing team you will travel the beautiful marsh bayous and inlets in style. Typical travel time by boat to the 1st fishing hole is anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes depending on what species we are targeting. You may catch a variety of fish such as Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Flounder, Black Drum, Tripletail among others. Louisiana is one of the few places in the world where you can hook into a huge largemouth bass and a variety of saltwater species in the same spot. Louisiana's rich diversity of fish is due to the nutrients of the mighty Mississippi River flowing into nearby estuaries creating the unique conditions for a wide range of fish to thrive. To see a complete list of fish that are common to the Louisiana coast, check out our Louisiana Fish Species page.
When you arrive back at the docks your Fishing Charter Captain will clean and bag all of our days catch for you to take back with you.
If you are fishing multiple days, plan or meeting back up at the docks at the same time the next morning.
• Captain's Jeff and Mary Poe, the owners of Big Lake Guide Service, would like to invite you to Southwest Louisiana to enjoy some of the finest fly and light tackle saltwater fishing on the Gulf Coast.
Our service has been in operation since 1984 and has grown from one boat to seven boats. Calcasieu Lake and its tributaries are nationally known for the trophy speckled "sow" trout that it produces each year.
All of our charterboat captains are U.S. Coast Guard licensed and insured, to guide you safely through your fishing adventure. All of our captains are full-time employees and have numerous hours of experience on the waters of Calcasieu Lake and close offshore rigs. They are very knowledgeable, personable, helpful and friendly.