• Captain Mike Weaver would like to welcome you to the beautiful gulf coast and invite you to an exciting and rewarding day of fishing. Half day and Full day trips are available. For details check out our rates page.
All skill level of anglers are welcome so don't worry if this is you first time out, with a little practice Captain Mike will have you fishing like a pro for the big one!
The only items you need to bring are Drinks, Snacks, Sunscreen, and a Camera. All Bait, Tackle and License are provided and Fish Cleaning is complimentary.
• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• Gotcha Hooked Fishing Charter Service provides 8 hours of fishing & fun from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Boat departs Hopedale at first safe light. We target speckled trout, flounder, redfish, sheepshead and other saltwater species from within the Biloxi marsh and it interior ponds and bays. We also fish the outer bays when weather allows. Gotcha Hooked is noted for its hard work, high catch rate and customer satisfaction. The Captains are USCG licensed and knowledgeable of the area they fish. We will make every effort to make your trip a safe, fun and learning experience.
The boats have all updated electronics', VHF, cellular phone, depth & fish finder and the latest up to date GPS systems. Our fishing gear consist of matched spinning rods and reels, and safety gear which are maintained daily. Come visit with us and enjoy the fishing and learning experience.
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• Fly fishing in New Orleans drives our passion, from tying flies in the shop to sight casting on the Louisiana Marsh. Fly fishing for redfish is about the challenge of lining up everything perfectly to pull in the fish we pursue. Spotting the fish, moving into position, casting the fly. We do our best to put you on the fish and maneuver into the best position for your cast.
Understanding the habits of redfish is crucial and the body language of the fish reveals best how to present the fly. Patience is key to our work - we want to serve you and watch as your passion for sightcasting grows. The Southern Fly is a place for beginners to learn and for seasoned anglers to continue doing what they love.
• Experience fort morgan and orange beach, alabama
fishing at it's best aboard the ni-cole. Deep sea,
inshore, near shore, and offshore fishing trips for
the novice or the experienced angler. Whether you
are bringing your family, business associates, or
good friends ni-cole fishing charters will provide a
memorable adventure for young and old alike.
We offer 4,6,8 and 12 hour fishing trips and 1.5
hour dolphin and sightseeing tours.
Our 6,8, and 10 hour trips include some trolling, drift fishing, and bottom fishing for red snapper,grouper, triggerfish, amberjack, vermillion snapper (bee-liner), king mackeral.
12 to 18 hour trips for tuna, wahoo, mahi-mahi, and marlin can be arranged.
• Capt. Chris Sheppard of Shikari Charters, LLC specializes in inshore and near-shore fishing on the emerald coast. Backed with over 17 years of experience.
Specializing in light tackle, fly-fishing, and bow fishing. Our business is to provide you, the client with an experience to remember. From seasoned anglers to new beginners come join Captain Chris Sheppard for a fun and exciting fishing trip on the Emerald Coast.
• Your fly fishing excursion begins at sunrise, where you'll board the 18-foot Hell's Bay Waterman flat boat and start your trip into the marsh. The flat boat gives you access to the marsh shores and flats that Redfish, Black Drum and Sheepshead love to hide in.
These waters are brimming with the smaller fish, crabs, mussels, shrimp, algae and plantlife that big and mid-sized fish feed on. These fish can be found year-round, either in the shallow waters hunting and feeding, or in slightly deeper waters when the Bull Reds enter to large schools for spawning. In the shallow marshland waters you can find your schools and target your catch, cast your line and get ready for a fight. You might start out with smaller Sheepshead and progress to a larger Black Drums, or you might reel in your trophy Red Bull right away.
Capturing a Redfish on your fly fishing lines and bringing them in is one of the most exhilarating experiences in fly fishing.
• Alabama's Gulf Coast offers a wonderful variety of inshore saltwater fishing. Go after Red Fish, Speckled Trout, White Trout, Flounder, Sheepshead, and more!
Get hooked on gulf fishing in the Gulf Shores area! Light tackle fishing on the calm waters of Mobile Bay and other smaller connected bays is a great experience for all anglers. If you enjoy fishing but do not like the typical rough ocean waves, you should give bay fishing a try. Calm shallow waters, beautiful scenery, sea birds, dolphins, and alligators are just a few of the amazing things you may see on your inshore fishing adventure!