• From first-time anglers to advanced casting experts, We can have you on the water and catching fish in no time!
With a myriad of excellent flowing waters within an hours reach of home-base, Boyne City, I will keep my finger on the pulse of which river has what hatch going on at various times of the year - taking the guess work out of your valuable time on the water.
I am very excited to represent and to be one of a few select guides in northern Michigan with an ADIPOSE FLOW. This is a 2013 low profile model drift boat in jet black. Be one of the first to see and float in what many guides are looking for in a drift boat for Michigan waters.
• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Upstate Guide Service provides safe, enjoyable and successful stream, river and lake fly fishing trips for beginners to advanced throughout Upstate New York. From the storied trout streams of the Catskills, to the picturesque Finger Lakes and Adirondack backcountry...UGS is an experienced, insured and licensed professional expert guide service!
• Ridge to River Outdoors & 365 Charters is owned by full time guide; Captain Doug Saint-Denis. Fishing the northwest since 1990. USCG Masters License, WA State licensed Guide, & licensed charter operator, fully insured.
We run 3 different boats and fish for salmon, bottom-fish, steelhead, sturgeon, smallmouth and largemouth bass, kokanee and more. We charter Puget Sound (saltwater) located near Seattle, WA. We also offer river trips on the Skagit, Snohomish, and Skykomish Rivers. We offer bass fishing on select western Washington lakes.
We offer full day and half day trips. All anglers meet us at the dock or boat ramp where we will be fishing.
• Western Washington BASS fishing is very popular! The reason is, we have big Smallmouth in Washington state.
It is not uncommon to hook into a 5lb Smallmouth. We fish select lakes in western Washington for both largemouth and smallmouth bass. In fact, Washington state has some trophy smallmouth bass.
While you may want to fish a certain lake in western Washington, we like to recommend which lake to fish, based on recent catch ratio and success. Most of the lakes we fish are a short drive from Seattle.
Our Boat – You will be fishing out of a 21ft. Skeeter Bass Boat with a Mercury 225 EFI. We use Hummingbird Solix 15 SI Mega+ and Solix 12 DI Mega + and Mega 360 Imaging electronics to help you target the fish. With our Minn Kota Ultrex 36v trolling motor, we have plenty of power for fishing and spot lock will keep us on the fish when a spot is producing well. You will be very comfortable, even if the wind blows a little.
Our Tackle – I will provide all of the tackle, rods and reels. We use St. Croix Mojo Bass and Bass X rods. Abu Garcia levelwind reels and Pflueger spinning reels complete a balanced fishing system.
All of the equipment is high quality and easy to use. You are welcome to bring as much of your own gear as you would like, especially if you have a lucky lure or fishing pole.
We offer full day trips (7 hours) and half day trips (3.5 hours)
• The Mississippi River is the largest river in North America. The Upper Mississippi River is one of the premier smallmouth bass fisheries in the upper Midwest. The Mississippi is a classic smallmouth river that was made for fly fishing. The strict catch & release regulations in these waters ensure that the bass population stays strong. You'll be fishing out of a Clackacraft Headhunter Skiff drift boat during your float so come and join us for a day of fishing and enjoy the beauty and fishing of the upper Mississippi River!
Enjoy a day on the Ottertail river fly fishing for smallmouth bass, and numerous other freshwater fish species. The Ottertail River has a catch and release regulation for all smallmouth bass from Friberg dam downstream to the Wilken county line and this has created an exceptional smallmouth fishery in southwest Ottertail County. Basic fly fishing skills will help make your trip more enjoyable and you should be in average condition or better for this trip.
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• The Boat we run a 9 passenger sea-pro and a 4 passenger Mirrocraft. They are both updated with high tech fish finders , side image ,and Gps to get you back on the spots.
Captain Buck supplies all bait, rods and reels, tackle and fishing knowledge. All you need to bring is a valid NYS fishing license under 16 years of age not required, rain gear, soft soled shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, food, snacks, small cooler and drinks and you're ready to fish. You decide what time you would like to go out. Ask about having your fish cleaned. Hell he might even cook them for you!
• As soon as the ice goes out in the spring the Flatsman Charter team starts vertical jigging for trophy Walleye in the Detroit River and St. Clair River. Large tournament winning Walleye are common this time of year. When summer arrives we start chasing what put Lake St. Clair on the map – Smallmouth Bass and Muskie!!! Lake St. Clair is world renown for quantity and quality of these fun to catch freshwater sportfish. Nowhere in the US will you find a better place for a walleye, bass or muskie charter, and we know where to find them.
Our up-to-date, quality equipment will reassure you that we offer the safest, most comfortable, and most productive walleye, bass, and musckie charter services on Lake St. Clair.
• Our goal at Brookdog Fishing Company is to create the best fishing experience possible while developing lasting friendships along the way. Are you thinking about fishing the Buffalo/Niagara region? Great choice - we have some of the best angling opportunities in the country. We're passionate about our waters and after seeing it for yourself, we're confident you will be too. Whether you live around Buffalo, NY or are planning a visit to our area, let Brookdog Fishing Company help you better define the, "best fishing experience possible," while exchanging ideas, trading stories, and making plans for trips to come.
• The Spring season, late March through the end of May has probably the best walleye fishing in the world! Walleyes from 5 to 9 pounds are very common, with several reaching 11 and 12 pounds. For one of these trips, you have to book EARLY! Mid May begins a number of exciting trips onto St. Clair for smallmouth bass. Smallmouth bass are so plentiful in St. Clair, get ready to give this lake the title "Smallmouth Capitol of the World!" Whether fishing for walleye or smallmouth bass, these are great trips for the anglin sportsman or family.
Capt. Ron guides his trips from a fully equipped, state-of-the-art, 20 foot Crestliner TS202, Tournament-grade, Walleye boat.
• We are a fully insured and licensed fishing guides in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania specializing in smallmouth bass wading trips and Jet Boat trips in Western P.A. on the Youghiogheny River and Allegheny River(Wade Only) and tributaries along with Presque Isle Bay and Lake Erie tributaries (During Spring Wade Only) using artificial baits.Our primary focus is to educate our clients on the most effective tactics used to catch and safely release smallmouth bass and other game species we may encounter during our trip. We know how and where to put you on fish, but in the end it's your trip and We will do our best to accommodate your requests. These trips are catch, photo, and release only with barbless hooks and artificial lures only no exceptions.
• 1st Choice Charters specializes in Lake Erie, Lake Ontario, and Niagara River Fishing. We specialize in walleye and small mouth bass on Lake Erie. For Lake Ontario, we'll specialize in salmon and Lake Ontario trout. When we travel down to the Niagara River, we can catch King Salmon, Steelhead Trout, and Trophy Bass.
We have several locations throughout Western New York that we launch from. Our charters launch from Lewiston, Buffalo, Fort Niagara, and Wilson Tuscarora State Park. Please come join me and let's make some fishing memories together.