• The Crystal River and Homosassa areas of Citrus County otherwise know as the "Nature Coast" of Florida is a true fisherman's paradise. Three major fresh water spring fed rivers scattered throughout our area discharge right into the Gulf of Mexico creating an estuary that is second to none in the state of Florida.
Gin Clear water and large areas of unspoiled islands, hidden back country coves and miles of untouched creeks are just some of the habitats that anglers from all over the world flock to in search of "World Class" Redfish, Speckled Trout, Grouper, Tarpon, Tripletail, Flounder, Black Drum, Spanish Mackerel, Permit and Pompano to name a few.
• It's About to get Ugly!
Get ready for a fun day of fishing and a great day on the water. Each fishing trip will be customized to cater to your needs. We provide you with everything you need to ensure your trip is a success, including rods, reels, tackle, live bait, and even a saltwater fishing license.
* The Keeper Inshore is the most popular package
* The Keeper Inshore is great for all type of anglers
* The Keeper Inshore comes with one Ugly Fishing performance shirt (additional Shirts available for purchase)
* Four to Six hour fishing trip
• Fishing Adventure Charters LLC offers both inshore and offshore fishing charters, specializing in light tackle and fly fishing. Captain Pier Milito is a seasoned fly fishing instructor and fly fishing guide offering fishing charters out of the South West Coast of Florida; Pine Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Punta Gorda, Bokeelia, Everglades City, Everglades 10,000 Islands, Chokoloskee, Flamingo Everglades National Park, and various other parts of the world. Fishing charter location will be determined by the time of year, species of choice, and client location.
Captain Pier Milito can offer guided fishing trips that last just a couple of hours, half day charters, 3/4 day charters, and full day charters. Ecological trips are also offered for those clients not really looking to fish, but just want to get out on the water for an amazing experience! Please contact Captain Pier Milito today in order to discuss or schedule your next fishing trip with Fishing Adventure Charters LLC.
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• TROUT - Trout can be caught all year round using live or artificial bait. The best time for gator trout is March through August.
REDFISH - Reds are also caught all year round using live, dead baits, artificial baits and fly. The best time for reds is November through February.
SNOOK - Snook can be caught from March to November on live or artificial baits. Day fishing is good but night fishing the bridge fenders can be very productive this time of year.
FLOUNDER - Flounder can also be caught from March through November with November being the best month. This is when they move out of the backwaters and head out into the ocean.
TARPON - The best time for tarpon is June and July. They migrate north along the coast following schools of bait. They return again in September on their migration south.
Other fish that can be caught are cobia, Spanish mackerel, jack cravelle, mangrove snapper and ladyfish.
• Cool Change Charters and Captain Joe Nash offer a variety of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach fishing charters, both deep sea and inshore. The 46ft Cool Change was custom built for charter fishing and holds up to 17 passengers, or 15 people fishing comfortably! Bring the whole gang, and let's go fishing!
• njoy a day on the Chesapeake Bay catching your own live Maryland Blue Crabs.
Come on aboard and enjoy a combined Crabbing and Fishing trip.
Our morning crabbing will be done with commercial style "Trotline" for the Maryland Blue Crab and dipping your limit.
All Equipment, line, bait and one person license will be provided.
We can include bottom fishing if time and energy permits. During the summer months we enjoy great bottom fishing for Perch, Spot, and Hardhead.
• Northeast Florida offers world class inshore fishing every month of the year. Whether you prefer lure fishing or live bait fishing, Captain Ron can specifically tune your fishing adventure regardless of your skill level.
Here on the First Coast our "big three" species are Redfish, Flounder and Speckled Sea trout. It's not uncommon to catch dozens of these hard fighting fish each trip with a good possibility at scoring what locals label the "Inshore Grand Slam", one or more of each species in one day.
Winter months offer some of the best fishing for redfish and speckled trout.
• MARICA II is a 42-foot fiberglass vessel built by Hulls Unlimited of Deltaville, VA . Her Deltaville Deadrise was created by retired Naval architect Harry Bulifant. His many designs have been proven by generations of watermen who work along the Chesapeake Bay to withstand its waters.
The 19-foot open deck provides an excellent fishing platform with plenty of space for fly-fishing, trolling, bottom, chumming or light tackle fishing. The comfortable cabin seats six persons and is heated for the cooler days.
She is powered by a 330 HP Cummins diesel. Cruising speed is approximately 22 mph thus enabling us to reach the fishing grounds in and around the Lower Potomac and Middle Chesapeake Bay area in most cases in less than an hour. This of course translates to more fishing and less travel time.
Equipped with the latest navigation equipment we can easily & safely navigate to & from wherever the fish may be located.
• Extreme Chaos is an Inshore/Offshore exciting fishing charter services in Orange Beach, Alabama. We offer all types of boating excursions in Orange Beach such as: Inshore Fishing, Offshore Fishing, Nearshore Fishing or top off your Family day with Sunset and Dolphin Cruises in the awesome Waters of Orange Beach, AL.
Make no mistake we are Family Oriented and Please Bring the Kids!
• Southwest Louisiana is well known for having some of the finest inshore and coastal fishing on the Gulf Coast. Nationally heralded as a trophy trout paradise, Calcasieu Lake is one of the Gulf of Mexico's most prolific estuaries. The Calcasieu Estuary, including the Calcasieu River and Ship Channel from Lake Charles to the Gulf of Mexico, offers an unforgettable fishing experience.
The Calcasieu Estuary offer great fishing for the most sought after inshore game fish on the Gulf Coast. Speckled trout, redfish and flounder are the most common inshore species targeted, but plenty of other fish species are abundant as well. Black drum, white trout, tripletail, cobia, spanish and king mackerel, snapper, pompano and sharks can be found along the Southwest Louisiana coastline and near shore oil platforms.
• Your Louisiana Inshore Fishing Charter Trip Includes rod and reels, gas, bait, fish cleaning services, ice and water. Please plan on bringing your own snacks. We can do half-day morning or afternoon trips.
If you have more than 5 anglers in your group, please contact us. We have multiple charter boats and captains and can accommodate larger groups.
Each person 16 years old and older will need to purchase a $10 three-day charter passenger license.
Plan on bringing a large ice chest, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, snacks, and sodas.
If you are doing the morning fishing trip, you will meet your Hook Dat Fishing Charter Captain around sunrise at the docks. The morning fishing trip will generally run about 5 to 6 hours and you will arrive back at the docks around noon. If you are doing the afternoon trip you will meet the captain at the docks by 2:30 PM and fish until sunset.
While fishing with the Hook Dat Fishing team you will travel the beautiful marsh bayous and inlets in style. Typical travel time by boat to the 1st fishing hole is anywhere from 10 minutes to 30 minutes depending on what species we are targeting. You may catch a variety of fish such as Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Flounder, Black Drum, Tripletail among others. Louisiana is one of the few places in the world where you can hook into a huge largemouth bass and a variety of saltwater species in the same spot. Louisiana's rich diversity of fish is due to the nutrients of the mighty Mississippi River flowing into nearby estuaries creating the unique conditions for a wide range of fish to thrive. To see a complete list of fish that are common to the Louisiana coast, check out our Louisiana Fish Species page.
When you arrive back at the docks your Fishing Charter Captain will clean and bag all of our days catch for you to take back with you.
If you are fishing multiple days, plan or meeting back up at the docks at the same time the next morning.