• What sets us apart is our thirty plus years of experience in the region and the relationships we have established across the industry.
List of services we provide to our customers -- Kokanee / Trout, Salmon, Steelhead and Striper fishing $200 per person. Two person minimum, and four person maximum, booking.
Be sure to ask about group discounts and special offers for Military Veterans.
Each trip is eight beautiful hours on the water, or until everyone catches a limit.
• An 8-hour inshore trip allows ultimate flexibility. We will head to Block Island, where you can fish all day for the species you choose, using a variety of bait, tackle and techniques. Or, you can have the best of both worlds, by spending part of the day fishing for Stripers or Blues, and still have time to do some bottom fishing for Fluke, Sea Bass, Blackfish (Tautog), or Scup. The choice is yours! Check web site for other trips available.
• "Every cast is a new adventure!" Capt. Chadwick Ferrell
Join "Fish On!" Guided Tours, East TN Premier Guide Service. Located on the Tennessee and Clinch rivers. Est. 1998. As seen on "Live at Five" ,"Allstar Cast" and featured in Tennessee Sportsman magazine. Member: Knoxville Chamber Of Commerce in 2007. Your guide has over 25 years exp. as a LOCAL, sponsored/pro angler. We are a FULL TIME guide service, targeting ALL east Tennessee species: Trophy Striper, Trout, Catfish, Bass, Crappie, White bass, Sauger and Muskey. We fish ALL year round. .Great Gift Idea! Gift Certificates available. Book Today! Check us out at (url removed). Contact : USCG Certified, Captain Chadwick Ferrell, 865-455-0412 Thank You and Tight Lines .
• Guiding Western Long Island Sound since 1989, Connecticut Island Outfitters specializes in fly and light tackle fishing, primarily in shallow salt water along the shoreline and islands off the Western Connecticut coast. The many reefs and rips that form along this tidal area offer prime fly casting to Striped Bass, Bluefish, and other species depending on the season, such as False Albacore and Bonito. Acres of skinny flats offer anglers the opportunity to sight-cast to fish in as little as a foot of water, and draw ferocious strikes off the surface.
Our Charter season begins in May and continues steadily into November, 7 days a week. High quality, top brand tackle is provided for fly fishing or a light tackle adventure, but we encourage you to bring your favorite rod/reel combo. An 8 or a 9 weight fly rod is best, and sinking lines are the most productive.
• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• All the tackle, rods, reels, lures, etc. are provided. Your fish will be cleaned at the end of your trip and placed into bags. Other suggestions that may make your day on the water more enjoyable:
New York Fishing License
Soft soled shoes
Hat or visor
Clothes for the season. Lake Ontario water temps generally cool the air down especially during the spring months.
Rain gear if rain is in the forecast.
Snacks or food. We have a refrigerator to keep lunches fresh.
Cooler for transporting your catch home at the end of the day.
Beverages of choice. (Please, no glass containers)
• I run a 22' Seahawk fine tuned for fishing perfectly capable of providing you and your family and friends with a spectacular day on the water.
Fishing pursuits have long championed this extremely well built Seahawk as the most comfortable, smooth riding, spacious and stable fishing platform in its class.
It's powered by a Yamaha 250hp 4-stroke motor which allows me to get to the fishing areas and return quickly and safely. A Yamaha 8hp and Minn Kota electric motors, both with auto pilots are in place for trolling. Electronics include a Furuno 585 digital sounder, a Lowrance LCX38cHD GPS/sounder with topo maps, XM satellite radio, VHF radio. For deep water trolling, 4 Scotty electric downriggers wired thru a Pro-Troll Black Box for positive ion control. Top water fishing, a 7' Riviera mast and planer board system.
• Captain David Blinken is Coast Guard licensed and a certified casting instructor from the Federation of Fly Fishers.
He has been flyfishing for over 30 years, most of which were spent on the south shore of Long Island's now fabled waters.
Captain Blinken will guide you to the hot spots and assist you in having a most pleasurable fishing experience.
So whether you're fishing for Bluefish or Bonito, Striped Bass or False Albacore, come stretch a line with NORTH FLATS GUIDING.
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• We offer 1/2, 3/4 and full days. Twilight and Night trips. Inshore or Offshore fishing for Cod, Striped Bass, Blues, Fluke, Sea Bass, Scup, Blacks, Bonito, Mahi-Mahi, Shark, and Tuna. Combination fishing trips can be easily arranged for you. Expert anglers, novice fishermen, or family trips are all welcome.
• Born and bred in Virginia's Northern Neck, Captain Chuck O'Bier has lived most of his life on the water. He has more than 25 years in the Virginia charter fishing industry as a USCG licensed captain. The Captain's warm smile and engaging personality has made him one of the most popular charter skippers on the Virginia coast. Best of all, Captain O'Bier has a proven track record of success. He has won the annual Reedville Bluefish Tourney and placed third in the Casey Rogers Tournament.
Depending on the season, Chuck's Charters offers a wide variety of Richmond, Virginia sport fishing excursions.
Early and late in the season, the emphasis is on big, as Virginia stripers (rockfish) catches will exceed the 40 or even 50 lb. mark! Summer is the perfect time for Chesapeake Bay chumming, bottom fishing and trolling.
• Fist Bite Guide Service is proud to be a member of The Lake Allatoona Guide Association. We are full time professionals who depend strictly on our fishing abilities and marine equipment for our living. We have a serious vested interest in your outing and bring to bear our many years of on the water expertise towards providing you, the perspective client, a solid fishing experience for you and your family.
Guided trips are available for full or half-day outings to Lake Allatoona, Lake Lanier, and Carters Lake. These are private chartered fishing trips on a fully equipped new 25 1/2' 2008 Carolina Skiff DLV. The boat has a T-top for shade and comfort, the absolute LATEST in electronics, and room for the whole family.
All fishing tackle (rods, reels, lures) and bait is provided. You should provide your lunch and drinks, a fishing license, a camera to take pictures of your trophy catch, sunscreen, appropriate attire (including rain gear), and a cooler if you wish to take home your catc