• Steelhead, Salmon, and Trout have been our main fishing targets. We have been doing great on the Pere Marquette, Manistee, and Muskegon Rivers for steelhead.
Our guided fishing trips are all inclusive. All gear, tackle and flies are provided. We offer light spinning tackle, centerpin, and baitcaster fishing for fall and winter steelhead. We provide quality Raven light tackle, and fly fishing equipment. All rods, reels, tippet, leaders are provided. What ever you may need for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth Bass.
We have custom 18' Headwater Jet Boats & Hyde Drift Boats. These boats are top notch, clean, spacious, and above all comfortable. Heaters are included during the winter months. We guide year round for Salmon, Trout, Steelhead, and Smallmouth on Michigan's finest rivers! (231) 519-7348
• Guided Spinning Trips are our forte. We use a variety of traditional and "Outside of the box" spinning techniques with the use of Bait, Lures and EVEN FLIES all on Ultralight tackle! Proven tactics to increase your chances hooking into some of the most beautiful trout around.
Guided Fly Trips will primarily be using nymphs and streamers. There's nothing like a fish hammering a streamer, the takes are quite exhilarating. All the flies we use are hand tied by our staff or by one of our local expert fly tying friends
• Proudly outfitting year round, 5280 Angler offers walk & wade fly fishing adventures! While helping to create lasting memories on Colorado's gorgeous public water destinations, we aim to provide safe, enjoyable, and quality experiences for all anglers, regardless of ability. Guide-to-angler ratio never exceeds 1:3. Our professional guides are first aid and CPR certified, and they're the kind of genuinely friendly people with whom you'll enjoy sharing a day on the river.
• Do you want to try ice fishing but do not own any gear or equipment? This Ice Fishing Adventure trip was designed just for you!
Meet us at the Lazy "K" Ranch, our winter retreat Frelinghuysen, New Jersey. We will provide all of the equipment, drill your holes, and cook a hot lunch on the ice. Receive one on one instruction on the basics of ice fishing. We use our private three-acre pond with natural Bass and Sunfish supplemented with stocked Tiger Trout. Our guides will show you a good time and walk you through the basics.
In addition to our private water, lakes we typically guide include Lake Hopatcong, White Lake and Swartswood Lake.
• The Last Frontier Angler is a full service, "western-style" guiding outfit focused on the customer's outdoor adventure experience. Meet us on the Paulinskill, the Big Flat Brook or a local Wild Trout Stream. The guiding can be geared for a novice angler all the way up to an expert. We offer this package for anglers with their own equipment or needing rentals.