• No matter which Charter you decide Daytona Beach, or New Smyrna, Inshore or Offshore we will show you how to work the bait pods off of the shoals of oyster bars and produce enormous game fish. Better yet, let's spot fish among the open flats and sight cast to our prey. Better even still let's work the docks and structures to see what is lurking beneath the waters and hiding amongst the shadows!
Offshore fishing is reef fishing, deep water fishing , ocean fishing, sea fishing, etc. You'll be sailing in the Dorado, able to comfortably take up to 6 passengers.
• Galveston fishing in the Bay offers some of the most diverse Texas fishing available for a vast range of species and fishing techniques. The Galveston Bay system is a large healthy bay complex consisting of West Galveston Bay, East Galveston Bay, and Trinity Bay as well as Galveston Bay proper. The Galveston Bay complex boasts the largest jetties in the U.S. and miles of beachfront fishing opportunities. Roaming these waters are three of the state's most sought after game fish including, redfish, speckled trout, and flounder.
Deep sea fishing out of Galveston and Freeport is world class. Our experienced fishing guides will take you offshore fishing on a rod-bending, line screaming experience! You will target many different species of fish including, tuna, kingfish, snapper, grouper, wahoo, dorado and many others. Come see what Galveston offshore fishing is all about. You'll be impressed and return for many years to come!
• Offshore and Deep Sea Fishing in Jacksonville Fl. We offer trolling and/or bottom fishing for many different species all year long. We can accommodate up to 6 passengers per boat. We have 2 boats in the fleet; both 27 foot center consoles, twin outboards
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Half day charter fishing trips, Full Day Yellowfin Fishing Trips and Overnight Fishing Charters in Louisiana, Offshore Fishing at it's best. Catch yellowfin tuna fishing, blackfin tuna fishing, wahoo fishing, red snapper fishing, mangrove snapper fishing, cobia fishing, marlin fishing, mahi mahi fishing, amberjack fishing, shark fishing and more.
• We have been fishing this area since 1968 for Tuna, Shark, Bluefish, Bonito, Little Tuny, Dolphin, Spanish Mackerel, Skipjack, Wahoo, Albacore, Marlin, Flounder, Weakfish, Sea bass, Stripers, and Tautog. .
Charter Fishing Trips from four to ten hours are available. The Ocean trips have a max capacity of four people, and the bay trips are best with four, but up to six can be squeezed onto the boat.
Light Tackle Guided Bay Trips out of Brigantine, NJ
Our light tackle trips are usually dependent on tide or sunrise and sunset. Our capacity for these bay trips is 2 or a tight 3
• Experience fort morgan and orange beach, alabama
fishing at it's best aboard the ni-cole. Deep sea,
inshore, near shore, and offshore fishing trips for
the novice or the experienced angler. Whether you
are bringing your family, business associates, or
good friends ni-cole fishing charters will provide a
memorable adventure for young and old alike.
We offer 4,6,8 and 12 hour fishing trips and 1.5
hour dolphin and sightseeing tours.
Our 6,8, and 10 hour trips include some trolling, drift fishing, and bottom fishing for red snapper,grouper, triggerfish, amberjack, vermillion snapper (bee-liner), king mackeral.
12 to 18 hour trips for tuna, wahoo, mahi-mahi, and marlin can be arranged.
• Cool Change Charters and Captain Joe Nash offer a variety of Gulf Shores and Orange Beach fishing charters, both deep sea and inshore. The 46ft Cool Change was custom built for charter fishing and holds up to 17 passengers, or 15 people fishing comfortably! Bring the whole gang, and let's go fishing!
• Top Flight Sport Fishing specializing in offshore and near shore fishing charters out of West Palm Beach Florida. We utilize many different techniques to catch fish, including trolling drifting, and kite fishing with live bait.
We are conveniently located at New Port Cove Marine Center just south of the blue heron bridge going to Singer Island.
Anglers from all around come to Southeast Florida for some of the world's best offshore fishing thanks to the proximity of the Gulf Stream. This warm water current is a superhighway for tropical fish, sure to keep every angler reeling year round. West Palm Beach and north into Jupiter is in the heart of "Sailfish Alley." Sailfish, Dolphin (Mahi mahi), and wahoo are just few of the trophy fish caught while offshore fishing.
• The STOLAT is a custom 42' TOPAZ sport fisherman and is powered by twin, Cummins 450 HP turbo diesels. She is equipped with modern Furuno electronics including: Color Depth Sounder, Radar, two GPS, Chart Plotter, LORAN, and two VHF Radios. The spacious cabin has A/C and Heat, a clean head, comfortable seating, TV/DVD Player and Satellite Radio. We have a full galley with fresh water and a microwave. The extra large cockpit has a Scoponich 130 class fighting chair and two companion chairs for your added comfort. All US Coast Guard safety equipment is on board. STOLAT fishes the Ocean waters out of Oregon Inlet and the waters of the various Sounds of the Outer Banks of North Carolina. STOLAT fishes 12 months a year for all species in season. These waters offer an unbeatable variety of fishing opportunities. We offer a larger variety of specific trips than most Outer Banks Charter boats. STOLAT is located at the OBX Marina in Wanchese.
• We take pride in our fishing and consider it a privilege, and not a job, to be able to participate in your next fishing adventure! We promise to offer clean, well equipped charter boats, quality fishing equipment, and the best baits available.
Experience a fun and comfortable fishing charter in Galveston, Texas with SeaPlay Fishing Charters!
• The AMETHYST is a 33FT Pacemaker Sportfish, powered by twin cummins diesels, safe and reliable. Equipped with a comfortable salon, latest fishing, navigation and Coast Guard safety equipment. The Amethyst, fishing the Delaware Bay and Atlantic Ocean since 1984 has earned many Trophies, Awards, and placed in Tournaments. Capt. Paul and the 1st Mate will do everything possible to make your trip enjoyable and successful. We love to catch fish and will do our best to make "FISH ON" happen.
We use conventional Bottom Rods or spinning rods for bottom fishing. Penn senators are used for inshore trolling and Penn gold internationals custom rods are used for Tuna, Dolphin and Wahoo.
• Key West fishing with All Water Charters; offering flats fishing, backcountry fishing, and light tackle wreck and reef fishing. Captain Kyle Kelso will take you on an exciting adventure to areas off of the Lower Keys, Key West, or Marquesas Keys that you will be sure to remember. As a bonus to your day, you will get to take an up close and personal look at nature throughout the Great White Heron National Wildlife Refuge where tropical birds are thriving. No matter what type of fishing the day will bring, there is surely something out there you will enjoy.