• We fish the Neuse River and Pamlico Sound for speckled seatrout, redfish, striper, flounder, giant red drum,bass, crappie, perch, bream and shad trips and the Crystal Coast for false albacore, bonito, bluefish, cobia, sharks and giant red drum on both fly or light tackle.
• njoy a day on the Chesapeake Bay catching your own live Maryland Blue Crabs.
Come on aboard and enjoy a combined Crabbing and Fishing trip.
Our morning crabbing will be done with commercial style "Trotline" for the Maryland Blue Crab and dipping your limit.
All Equipment, line, bait and one person license will be provided.
We can include bottom fishing if time and energy permits. During the summer months we enjoy great bottom fishing for Perch, Spot, and Hardhead.
• Oneida Lake is well known among anglers near and far as the best lake for Walleye fishing, bar none. The lake's excellent fishing reputation was earned by producing abundant Walleye, both Large and Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Tiger Muskie, Pickerel, and a plethora of Pan Fish including Yellow Perch, White Perch, White Bass, Black Crappie, Rock Bass, Blue Gill, Pumpkindeed Sunfish, and Bullhead.
Other species which are fun to catch are Catfish, Carp, Fresh Water Drum (Sheephead) & Eels. These last species are especially a challenge just to land and retrieve your tackle. Oneida Lake is also one of the cleanest lakes left in the country. For more information on Oneida Lake, click on the navigation link in the left column.
• Maine offers some of the best Smallmouth Bass Fishing available anywhere. Bass often get little recognition by trout fishermen, but this warm water species shouldn't be ignored. A sizeable Smallmouth aggressively takes bait and offers a great fight, often leaping into the air much like a Salmon. Bass fishing heats up in June, lasting through September, with aggressive trophy Smallmouth making for action packed days during spring spawning. Effective fishing methods include casting topwater, crankbaits, and rubber baits.
Primarily target fish will be Smallmouth Bass on this trip but incidental catches will be Chain Pickerel, Largemouth Bass and White Perch. All gear is provided.
We fish from our 18' 2018 Smokercraft Freedom boat, with a 70hp Yamaha. This vessel features electric downriggers, top of the line fishfinder with bottom mapping and side imaging, and a wireless bow mount trolling motor. This vessel will keep you comfortable and safe during a fun day on the water!
• Cast from the raised decks of our bass boat as we slip into remote bass waters. The rocky shoreline of Junior Lake provides for fast small mouth bass fishing action. Submerged boulders and rock piles make for great habitat. Many of the waters we fish for bass also hold large chain pickerel. These feisty, aggressive fish make for added fun and opportunity. Up to 2 anglers
• fully guided trips includes a seminar on your activity, casting tips, the finest artificial flies, guaranteed to help you succeed, most sizes of wading equipment to use, and a fun experience for the whole family. We sell fishing flies at wholesale prices to the public satisfaction guarantee, fresh and salt water.
• Fresh water fishing in this area gets good in early May and lasts through July. There are many Brooks, Streams, Ponds and Lakes in the area that are easy to get to. The Brooks, Streams and Ponds have mainly Native Brook Trout while the Lakes have Trout, Salmon, Pickerel, White Perch and Bass. For the fly-fisherman this area is excellent because with a little driving and walking there is every different kind of water that you would want to fish in. Hire a North Maine Guide for the day and fish in remote ponds and streams