• An 8-hour inshore trip allows ultimate flexibility. We will head to Block Island, where you can fish all day for the species you choose, using a variety of bait, tackle and techniques. Or, you can have the best of both worlds, by spending part of the day fishing for Stripers or Blues, and still have time to do some bottom fishing for Fluke, Sea Bass, Blackfish (Tautog), or Scup. The choice is yours! Check web site for other trips available.
• The Outer Banks of North Carolina offers some of the best saltwater fishing to be found anywhere. With year round fishing opportunities and multiple fish species, the Outer Banks is a "must fish" are for the saltwater enthusiast.
Thinking of a special fishing trip with friends and family? Have you always wanted the chance to or experience of catching the "Big One"? If so, read the information below on suggested times and tips for fishing the Outer Banks.
• Kingfish Charters, located in beautiful Destin, Florida, has the right trip for every angler at every level of experience. We offer everything from inshore fishing in the back bays to billfish and yellowfin tuna excursions offshore. The most-requested type of fishing is bottom-fishing. The bottom-fishing is excellent 12 months out of the year. These Destin, Florida deep sea charters target a variety of snapper, grouper, amberjack, triggerfish, king mackerel and the seasonal cobia. You can book your next fishing trip over the phone, from our Web site or in person.
Owner and Operator Capt Mike Smith is your host and will be with you every step of the way by assisting you in choosing and then booking a customized Destin fishing trip that meets your needs. It doesn't really matter if you are a beginner or a seasoned angler, they will take care of your every need.
We know your Destin deep sea fishing charter is a considerable investment, but so are the rewards. That is why we offer trips
Province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
• Deep Sea Fishing with Roelofsz Safaris is a special adventure taking place in Southern Mozambique or the KwaZulu - Natal North coast.
Normally the summer months (October to March) offer the best fishing experience.
Species that can be expected:
Tuna, Sailfish, King Mackerel, Dorado, Giant Trevally (GT) and Marlin.
The average Fishing Safari is between 4 and 6 days with a recommended group of 4 to 6 people.
Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
• Let's go fishing in Quepos - Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, aboard a 32' Luhrs Open Sport Fisherman Yacht for up to 6 people.
The "Three Brothers" by AquaQuepos is a deluxe 32' Luhrs Express sport fishing boat with a very safe and comfortable smooth ride. Restored in 2018/2019, she's a modern vessel, powered by two 350HP Caterpillar engines, with a max. cruising speed of 25 knots. Onboard she has a private restroom, a bed, and a kitchenette with a fridge, along with plenty of seating space ready to provide you a memorable cruise. Our crew, with more than 30 years of experience, will provide the best equipment & service, and welcomes you at the Marina Pez Vela in Quepos, Costa Rica.
• Hawaii Pacific Sportfishing Boat Play n Hooky is located in Hawaii on Oahu's beautiful Waikiki's South Shore. We offer full, three-quarter and half day fishing adventures to some of Hawaii's most popular fishing grounds. Spend the day relaxing and fishing off of the beautiful Island of Oahu as our experienced crew guides you on an exciting day of fishing for Marlin, Ahi, Mahi Mahi and Ono. There's no waiting to get to the fishing grounds we start fishing as soon as we leave the harbor! For your party from one to six people we provide all bait, tournament quality Penn reels with 5O7C custom rods, ice and a US Coast Guard licensed captain and professional deckhand.