• We offer 6 day Whitetail hunts starting the last 2 weeks of October until the end of deer season in December 6 day bear hunts starting the first week of May until the end of June . Goose and duck hunting also available in the fall. Trophy bison hunts with some bulls reaching 20 years old.
• There are several different methods of hunting: ground stand, tree stand, still or stalk. So whether you're using a rifle, bow, handgun, or muzzle loader, you're practically assured of taking home "the big one". And remember, "no game, no pay!"
At the Double D Ranch, we know that hunting kindles a frontier spirit in people. The months of anticipation, weeks of preparation, hours of stalking and waiting comes down to a few seconds. Understanding this challenge is what drives us to provide the most unique hunting experience possible.
Opportunity No. 17
• Woodland Bison Hunt
If you have a love for the Great Outdoors, then you are sure to be blown away with our incredible Traditional Woodland Bison Hunts in Northern Alberta! This is like no other Bison hunt that is for sure. Our hunts take place on crown land in Northern Alberta. Our average Bison score SCI is over 62 with huge skulls. Shooting a trophy bison is not uncommon, in fact it's the best opportunity on Earth to shoot a free range wild woodland bison. Our remote fly in base camps offer an incredible view of the Boreal forest, excellent quarters, kitchen are stocked with fresh produce, and it is not uncommon to see black bears bears right from our camping location. This hunt offers many exciting adventures during your stay!
Bluesky Outfitters has been helping hunters to achieve the goal of harvesting a free range wild Alberta bison with either a gun or bow by putting you with in range with your weapon. We do this by taking hunters on personally guided hunts in the best wi
Smoky River No. 130
• Our moose hunts are a fun, exciting hunt in an area that has a very high population of moose. This is a a physically easy hunt with 90% to 100% success rate on 35 to 45 inch wide bulls with the possibility for a 50 inches.
We are committed to a policy of 100% "fair chase" and stress principles and ethics above all else. When you hunt with us you'll know why our moose hunting is some of the best offered anywhere.
A fun, exciting hunt for the largest big game animal in North America.
An area that has a very high population of Bison.
• Hunt North American Bull Bison on this 113,000 acre ranch at the base of the Spanish Peaks, 25 miles south of Bozeman, Montana. This hunt is during the bison rut, and is an unbelievable time of the year to be on the ranch and among the bison. These bulls range from 8 to 12 years old, and some of the biggest in the country. The hides are in prime condition this time of year, and make a superb trophy. These hunts are held during July, August, and September.
• Colorado Elk hunting, Colorado Deer hunting, Colorado Antelope hunting. All on thousands of acres of private hunting land in Northwest Colorado.
Our ranch is a family owned and operated Cattle Ranch. It just happens to be in the heart of some of the best elk, mule deer and antelope hunting in the world. We manage our ranch to accommodate both cattle and wildlife. We have increasing numbers of resident elk, deer and antelope. We are also located in the migration route of thousands of elk and mule deer.
We only allow 5 hunters, maximum, at any one time on this ranch, (excluding any one group) and require resting periods between hunts. This management practice prevents over hunting, which makes a better memorable hunt for all our hunters.
• Outfitter and hunting guides owned and operated by Guy, Trudy and Cody Webster. Located in Green River, Utah. With a wide variety of hunting adventures to suit your needs. We strive to give the hunter a quality hunt. Our hunts are catered to the type of hunt the client prefers, "this is your hunt, not ours". Unlike others, we aren't just a booking agent. We don't over book because we want to be there to make sure your hunt is everything you deserve. You can expect to see us in person when you show up for your hunt. Contact us for more information.
When you book with us, you hunt with US.
• Your guide will assure you get a shot at a distance you are most comfortable with. He will also assist you in the estimation the trophy size and cost of the bull you are interested in. The final decision to harvest the bull will be your responibility. If the the bull does not score within your trophy class range, The price will be adjusted to the appropriate trophy level. The anlters will be green scored in your presence following SCI scoring guidelines. This score alone will detemine the trophy price and will not be subject to change.
• Welcome to our Western Colorado operation located in the Rocky Mountains just outside the small town of Collbran. We offer the best 100% guaranteed hunts of any hunting outfit in business today and the best preserve elk hunts. With reasonable pricing and professional guides our hunts are hands down the best hunts available. Our private hunting preserve is tucked away in a big basin with large mountain sides covered in oak brush, aspens, creek bottoms, rock rims, grass covered slides and open meadows filled with trophy class bull elk. With more than 1,000 acres of prime hunting terrain your sure to find the trophy of your dreams. Weather you're looking for a nice 6x6 bull elk or the elusive 400" trophy typical we are the outfitters to hunt with. We can accommodate every clients need, ability and group size. Our trophy rocky mountain bull elk range in size from 300 inch bulls to bulls well over 500 inches. Whatever size of trophy elk you are interested in hunting we are sure to be
• We do more deer hunts than any other animal and we do very well with them. We are almost 100% for success on deer with a gun or bow. We offer whitetail as well as mule deer for both rifle and archery.
We hunt elk during the rut, with the bugle, spot and stalk, decoys and stands. There are some great genetics in our elk here. Every year a couple of four hundred-plus bulls come out of these hills. Maybe that's why they call our area the Bull Mountains.
If you've never been west before, an antelope hunt is a great place to start. It is a reasonably priced three-day hunt, rifle or bow. For our bow hunting, we use blinds, waterholes and decoys and have taken many Pope and Young bucks.
There has been quite an interest in buffalo hunts for the past few years. We have a local ranch where the buffalo are as free-range as they can get on a ranch. You will be hunting in 10,000 to 15,000 acre pastures.
• Imagine a magnificent expanse of game-filled, Montana country encompassing a million acres of some of the most spectacular wilderness on Earth. This land is home to the finest elk, deer, bighorn sheep, mountain goat, moose and bear populations in North America, and renowned as a trout fisher's paradise. It's located in the Gallatin National Forest, with unparalleled beauty making it a favorite destination for the discriminating hunter, angler, hiker, bird-watcher and lover of the outdoors.
• Near Gettysburg, South Dakota, the Brown family farms around 100,000 private acres of corn, sunflower, wheat surrounded by rolling prairie grasses. The large herds of massive whitetail and mule deer, too many to count, greatly benefit from the sunflower and corn fields and the shelter in the river bottoms, coulees, wind breaks, draws and sloughs.
Here at Browns Hunting Ranch, we hunt the Merriam turkey. The Moreau River is home to large flocks of turkey, where we hunt both river bottoms and field edges.
Relive the days of wild buffalo herds roaming the prairie here with us in SD. Hunt buffalo on 50,000 acres of rolling hills and native prairie, its a step back in time.
• As you may know from our website, our first and foremost priority is putting the best possible bison meat in your freezer, so our bison hunting packages are for prime bulls and heifers (approximately 18-26 months in age) which are generally going to weigh in the range of 700-900 lbs. on the hoof. You can expect to put roughly 1/3rd of that live weight in your freezer (all boneless cuts), assuming a clean kill where nothing goes to waste. Not only are these bison the prime age for eating, they are 100% grass fed and all natural - grazing on hundreds of acres of native prairie. We hunt them where they live and, ideally, we will put you in position to make the most effective and efficient kill possible.
Because bison are a herd animal by nature and they're not afraid of much, the universal truth, whether you're on 10,000 acres or 10 acres, is that finding and approaching a herd of a bison within rifle range in a vehicle is fairly simple. But it takes strategy, patience, and marksman
• From North America to Africa and anywhere in between! We have done our research, teamed with trusted individuals to bring you the best hunting experience available at fantastic prices! Get ahold of us today to book your trip of a lifetime!