Yukon (CA) Hunting Trips and Hunting Outfitters

6 Outfitters that offer Yukon (CA) Hunting Trips and Hunting Outfitters found

We're here to help you plan your next hunting adventure. The best deer, elk, bear and other big game outfitters in Texas, Colorado and beyond are right here on Guidefitter.

Yukon (CA)
Ceaser Lake Outfitters
From $7,500.00 to $23,600.00
Yukon The Alaska-Yukon moose which we hunt are the largest of all moose. Spreads up to 70 inches are possible however most moose taken are in the 54 – 58 inch, 190 plus B & C point range. As with the moose, our mountain caribou are among the world's largest. Antlers are correspondingly massive. A big bull caribou in his rutting colors is a majestic sight you may never forget. Our Yukon goats are the largest of the species due to being the most northern goat population. Dall or white sheep make up about 95% of our sheep with the remaining 5% showing a very light fannin color. Sheep are hunted with horses in one area and by backpack in the other. Spring hunts using jet boats and hiking give you the best success on big boars. These can be very physically demanding if you want to hike or very relaxing if you prefer just to float. Fall moose hunts give you the next best odds plus you will take a moose and or a caribou home.
Yukon These animals are rightly called the ultimate predator. Nothing is safe from a wolf pack including the grizzly. They are the population control for all large ungalates and next to a wolverine are the hardest North American trophy to get. Most wolves are taken incidentally on a moose or caribou hunt but we do offer winter wolf hunts with consistently improving success. A most desirable trophy but we can only trap them. They are fairly easily trapped so most clients will get one, however their populations follow our rabbit populations which just crashes every few years.
Grizzly Creek Lodge
From $3,000.00 to $4,000.00
Yukon Each year we establish a few bait sites well in advance of your arrival. This really improves your chances of connecting with big fur like wolves, wolverine and lynx. On a typical day we will travel 25 to 30-miles of wilderness trail checking and setting traps. For clients interested, some good ice fishing is also available.
Prophet Muskwa Outfitters (Devilhole Outfitters, Ltd)
Starting from $21,500.00
Yukon, Canada In our Yukon and Northern British Columbia properties, the majority of our hunting is done on horseback with some hunting being conducted by boat and backpacking. We have a string of reliable horses, well adapted to the mountainous terrain. A guide skilled at stalking game, handling horses and caring for trophies, accompanies each hunter. All hunts are one on one. In most cases, hunters and their guides operate from spike camps, cabin and/or tents away from base camp. This is accomplished easily with sturdy horses equipped with the best of saddles and pack gear; allowing the hunter to cover more ground and increasing his chances of collecting a trophy animal.
Deuling Stone Outfitters
Wann Rd The Deuling Stone Outfitters crew consists of experienced friends and family members who are familiar with the territory and will provide you with a first class hunting adventure.