We offer 7 day Big Game combination hunts for elk and deer! As well as specialized antelope and moose hunts!
Hunting accommodations are in cabins here at the ranch and meals are provided when you are staying with us. We have 7,000 acres of our own land and we also utilize the national forest land behind our ranch.
During the big game hunts we use 4-wheel drives to access the hunt areas and all the hunting is done on foot. We also use 4-wheel drives on our fishing and varmint hunting trips. We use our horses and mules for packing out big game in the fall, but no horse hunting is involved.
• Here at LL DD Ranch and Outfitters we offer great predator hunting from coyotes, bobcats and foxes, we will be hunting along the beautiful Rio Grande where these predators love to hang out!
Our hunts will consist of long nights and early mornings calling for all types of predators on wide open farm lands and pastures as well as the beautiful but rugged country! With high temperatures all year round our desert comes to life when the sun goes down so com on down and join us on a memorable predator hunt when the desert truly comes to life!
• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
• Experience a true Arizona predator pursuit like none other in the southwest!. We specialize in grey fox, bobcat, & coyote hunts. Join us for your next predator Day or Night Hunt in the Heart of Arizona! Call us today 928-978-4943
• It's no secret that our country's predator population has skyrocketed over recent years. And our premier area of Oklahoma is no different. Oklahoma coyote and bobcat population has absolutely exploded over a short amount of time which has, in turn, created a huge opportunity for hunters all across the country to come harvest some nice big bobcats and coyotes.
The varmint hunting opportunities at WOTO are top notch. The Oklahoma coyote population is extremely dense and must be dealt with in order for our whitetail deer and turkey population to thrive. We also have a very healthy population of bobcats that would make a wonderful trophy in any lodge or home. With over thirty thousand acres to hunt, there are plenty of areas to have the ultimate predator hunt. Our standard predator hunts are semi guided, which means we take you to and from the properties and give you a lay out on where to hunt from set to set, however we do offer self-guided hunts upon request. Facilities are avai
• 150+ average. Free Range. 30,000 acres. Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from the deep Red River valley to the wide open mesquite flats and wheat fields and all the way into the valleys of the Wichita Mountain Range. Your hunt includes lodging, meals, game care, assistance with game recovery and multiple pre-scouted set-ups. We are after deer that score over 140", the bigger the better! Many outfitters are known to try and "hold out" bucks, to save big deer etc, we do not. The biggest buck that is consistently showing up on camera is the one we are after with who hunts with us. We know that if we do not kill the biggest buck, someone else down the road or even worse, road hunters will, so we hunt hard and try our best to get our guys the biggest bucks possible!
• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, and the occasional red fox and bobcat, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• Great Plains Outfitters is a full-time outfitting company. We pride ourselves on providing quality hunts for quality people. Our dedicated staff has many years experience in the outdoors. We offer public and private ground hunts.
• Guided Coyote Predator Hunting
Venture North Outfitting offers 3 or 6 day full-service Guided Coyote Predator Hunts. With Coyote populations higher than ever in the Parkland/Prairie Region of Central Alberta, we can offer you great shooting opportunities.
Using the most up-to-date calling techniques and decoys, it's not uncommon to have multiple dogs come in to a single stand set.
Come see what Central Alberta Coyote Hunting is all about.
Predator (Coyote) Hunts begin Dec 1
• Bow Hunter's Paradise - Prairie Farm Homestead offers a unique opportunity for archery hunters (bow & crossbow). With 540 remote wooded acres in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas and an abundance of wild life, Prairie Farm Homestead provides exclusive guided hunts and lodging for an experience you will never forget. And, at a price that everyone can afford.
Just real hunting as it was meant to be. Wild, free ranging big game is plentiful. Numerous food plots with winter wheat, clover, turnips, abundance of acorns, etc. provide excellent grazing opportunities for deer hunting. Both ground and tower blinds provided. Experienced hunting guides provided with no additional fee. Most shots taken within 30 yards. We do NOT charge for trophy kills.
Whether bow or crossbow, this is the hunting place for you. If its your first father-son hunt or an annual tradition, Prairie Farm Homestead is the place for you.
• Welcome to Pig Problem Inc.
Get ready to have an adrenaline packed adventure and an overall epic night hunt. Not only will you have a blast hunting during the night, but Pig Problem Inc. provides the opportunity to see wildlife in a nocturnal setting. Hunting Feral Hogs is a fun and exciting way to spend quality time with family and friends.
The Where, When, and How
Our night hog hunting adventure starts promptly at sundown on our Range in SW Georgia. This is where we will go over rules, safety, medical response protocol, and get you acquainted with the weapon. You will be given ample time behind the gun to be familiar with its operation and optic.
Using state of the art thermal optics we start hunting by scanning over peanut and corn fields in search of feral pigs rooting up farm fields. Once pigs are spotted we foot stalk as close as possible, situate the tripods, and begin the count down. Three, two, bang! Try to shoot as many pigs as possible with no harvest limit or
Division No. 20
• Ultimate experience in black bear baited hunts in Swan River, Manitoba, Canada. Located between the pristine mountain ranges of the Duck and Porcupine Mountains. The experience is one of a kind, catered to your individual needs. 4x4 vehicles and ATV's are used to gain access to remote and wildly breathe taking beauty. There is some of the largest selection of color phase and cinnamon
Please allow me to give you an experience of a life time as I will personally take you on an adventure you will never forget.
• Imagine calling in a coyote from up to a mile out, watching him come in the whole way until he is within 50 yards or less, hair bristling, looking for supper, it's a rush! The perfect break in a long winter to kick back and hunt! You may spend your day in a truck or out in fresh air so layers are critical to ensure a comfortable hunt.
Take advantage of our coyote hunting expertise. Our guides have several years of calling under their belts, and they are prepared to bring the coyote's right in to you. Whether it is fall or winter, we have techniques designed for the condition.
For our wolf hunts we will use bait piles, spot and stalk, and calling. At this time of the year there will be snow so we will travel by truck, snowmobile, or quads while hunting. You can expect a kill percentage of about 50%.
Currently, in Alberta for wolves and coyotes the limit is all you can shoot.
• Castle peak outfitters has your next hunting excursion!All of our hunts are fully guided most are fully guaranteed we provide lodging and if you want to add meals we can do that as well you will not be disappointed when booking with us we provide quality animals and a great time is a guarantee we we are always running specials on different hunts and would love to Book your hunt!!! Our booking process is super easy and stress free!!