We offer 7 day Big Game combination hunts for elk and deer! As well as specialized antelope and moose hunts!
Hunting accommodations are in cabins here at the ranch and meals are provided when you are staying with us. We have 7,000 acres of our own land and we also utilize the national forest land behind our ranch.
During the big game hunts we use 4-wheel drives to access the hunt areas and all the hunting is done on foot. We also use 4-wheel drives on our fishing and varmint hunting trips. We use our horses and mules for packing out big game in the fall, but no horse hunting is involved.
• There is nothing like hunting Elk in the rut! NV archery hunts start in mid August and run through the middle of September. These hunts are truly awesome to say the least. Nevada rifle hunts take place in November with an early hunt and a late hunt.
Trophy Mule Deer are probably the most sought after big game trophy right now. Monster mule deer are tough to find and even tougher to harvest. We hunt the best trophy units. These units will typically produce bucks in the 180" range, but they also have the ability to produce giant bucks.
We have world class hunts for Mountain Lions! If you have ever wanted the opportunity to harvest a lion, now is the time to make it happen. Nevada has some BIG cats and with over 25 years of hunting them, we are very confident that we can make it happen for you.
Antelope hunts in our areas are really low pressure, fun hunts. We have plenty of bucks and most units can produce bucks in the 80" range.
• Come enjoy the Mountains of Northern Wyoming while following a pack of highly trained hounds in pursuit of your trophy mountain lion! These are 7 day hunts conducted using four wheel drive vehicles, side by sides, and or snowmobiles. Accommodations will vary depending on where we decide to hunt but will be all modern accommodations with all amenities and all meals are included. These hunts are priced at $6,250.00 + license and tax. Travel and taxidermy fees are not included in the hunt price.
• at O'Brien Creek Outfitters we offer many different options for bull elk hunting! Whether I'ts your first time chasing bulls or you've been applying for 10 years and drew one of our premier trophy bull units we have the ground and the bulls to make your dreams come true. Our hunts run from September through December.
Colorado, United States
• We offer hunters the chance to experience big game hunting in Northwest Colorado. We limit the number of hunter for each season, keeping the hunting pressure low for our hunters. We are offering a drop camp unguided wilderness hunt to those individuals looking for a more "Do it yourself" hunting experience. You will have the opportunity to hunt on 5,000 acres of special permit BLM, which is accessible to a very limited number of hunters. The camps are located near Meeker Colorado in the Hart of Elk county.All hunts are for wild, free range Elk and are booked on a first come basis.we can also provide a private ranch hunt that is fully guided
With meals and lodging ,call for price and availability
• Our rocky mountain elk hunts are featured in the heart of Arizona. Early Archery season elk, muzzleloader elk, late or early season rifle elk hunts or cow elk hunts are offered at Raging Point Outfitters. Call 928-978-4943.
New Mexico, United States
• Choose between our different hunt choices to best accomadate your desires. From a 4 wheel drive accessible wall tent hunt, or a 5 star lodge, to an incredible horseback bow hunt in Unit 16B, in the middle of the pristine Gila Wilderness. We have a 100% success rate on this hunt, with 300" - 400" trophy bulls.
• A fully supplied, over the counter, 6 day private ranch archery elk hunt. All meals and lodging supplied. Show up with license, tag, sleeping bag, and sighted in bow. We take hunters to and from blinds and tree stands, mainly hunting water tanks, crossings, and wallows. Good for all physical conditions with an incredible 80% shot rate. Potential for mature bulls. Very limited spots, waiting lists available. Call us for more info at 503-504-0685 ($3,500.00 per Hunter) (url removed) NAGS is Licensed and Bonded #2560
• High country horseback hunts in Colorado's legendary West Elk Wilderness area. First-class fully guided hunts for Elk, Mule Deer, Black Bear, and Bighorn Sheep with bow, muzzleloader, and rifle. For the adventure of a lifetime, make plans now to hunt with Tenderfoot Outfitters. We offer the ultimate Extreme Fair Chase Hunt with the finest quality outfitting available. You must be able to ride and control a horse with confidence, not only in daylight but in the dark, be able to mount and dismount your horse despite changing ground conditions, and be prepared to ride for extended periods of time, occasionally on rough trails through rougher terrain. These back-country hunts take place at altitudes of 10,000 foot plus, so come prepared.
- Preparation, Determination, Desire -
- Extreme Hunting -
Don't wait...book your "Extreme Fair Chase Hunt" now!
• Bugling bull elk and the high country are an awesome combination that's hard to imagine, and if you've never experienced it, you should. You will pursue rutting bulls during the breeding season, when their eerie bugling fills the mountain air and they become the most vulnerable. Stalking and calling these elusive animals we'll sometimes bring them as close as a few yards or even feet.....
They can hear you twice, see you once, but if they smell you, they're gone......
Either sex archery tags are available through the draw and currently take 0-1 preference points. Muzzleloader bull tags are available through the draw and currently take 4-5 preference points.
These archery and muzzleloader hunts are unbelievable, in your face, up close and personal encounters that will rattle the nerves of the most veteran whitetail hunter. So, if you'd like to experience the ultimate hunting rush, contact us to book one of these heart pounding hunts. You won't be sorry and you might just get hooked.
• There are several ways to hunt elk, but none quite as adventurous as a horse camp deep in the Rocky Mountain wilderness. Located seven miles from the trailhead, our Castle Creek Elk Camp sets at 10,000 foot elevation and is outfitted with the finest quality tent accommodations available; a first-class traditional hunting camp with some modern amenities.
Our guides are knowledgeable, friendly, and unique fellows and have many years of experience guiding and hunting in the West Elks. These are the top guides in the area and we're thrilled they are a part of our staff.
First season bull or cow tags are limited in number, available through the draw, and take zero preference points. Second season bull tags are over the counter. Second season limited cow tags are also available through the draw and take zero preference points.
Bring you're gear, sit back and relax, enjoy the camaraderie, but be ready to hunt.
If you're looking for the elk hunt of a lifetime, this is it.......
• Elk hunting in the trophy producing famous Gila National Forest. Weapons used include muzzleloader, rifle and bow. Using top of the line optics and experienced guides gives you the best chance possible of connecting with a trophy elk. Put in for the NM draw with Big Rim Outfitters and up your chances of success of drawing a tag. If you want a guaranteed permit, we are able to get our hands on a few landowner tags in the best areas. This is some of the most rugged, big country and requires a person to be in good physical condition. 2019 we were 100% kill on our elk hunts. Pretty good size average too! Give us a call!
• It's been a long grueling hike to get back into the timbered ridge where you spotted that trophy bull. You've seen the elk's bed in the meadow and you know that's where he laid up to chew his cud. About now, with the first bit of sunlight starting to stream through the trees, you know he's made his way back into the heavy timber somewhere near a third the way from the top of the ridge. And you know he'll have found a bump of some sort to bed down, watching his back trail.
The ultimate game of chess has commenced in the dark timber on the bull's home court.
Our Wise River base camp is nestled in the heart of the elk's wintering range, and let's us get close to our quarry by 4 WD and two feet. Our Rifle hunts are conducted from tent camps when the weather permits, but move to the warmth and comfort of the lodge as the heavy snows in the high country move the elk down to lower ground. Our lodge-based hunts combine the mobility and the flexibility to hunt the entirety of our 100 mile x 1
• There is a chill in the air as your eyes open to the still darkness of a high mountain Montana morning. A loud shrill blasts mere yards from your tent, followed by another and another. The hunt is on.
A Stockton Outfitters' archery hunt is just the ticket for an adrenaline addict. The reveille of bugling Bulls signals the beginning of archery season. Our guides, all excellent callers, specialize in guiding archers to trophy bulls. We take more than our share of "Pope and Young Record" Animals every year. Our elk are renowned for their superior genetics and the majesty of their racks. The biggest recorded bull taken from our camp scored a massive 419 gross.
A Stockton Bow Hunt is guaranteed to make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, as your guide will use an array of calls to bring your trophy screaming toward you. With Big Bulls whistling from 10 to 30 yards, your opportunity for success is uncommonly high. Over 80% of our hunters get a good shot at an elk.
You find yourse
• Elk hunts range from Chama NM to the Gila country and over to the Ruidoso area. State wide units offer many great hunting opportunities. Our guides will be out looking for good bulls and listening to "the call of the wild." Many hunts offer hunts in or near the rut season and locating your quarry and slipping into the vital range with any weapon is a thrill we want you to encounter. Rifle and Muzzle loader hunts are 5 days and archery hunts are 7 days in most areas.
The North West New Mexico Mule Deer bucks that reside in our public and private lands offer some of the best mule deer hunting in the Western states. The native lands that surround our Mule Deer Units have world class hunting and when these bucks migrate into the wintering area you can bet we will be glassing up some big trophy bucks. January migration mule deer hunts with a bow are action packed and our late season October and November hunts are great choices for the buck of a lifetime.
Wyoming, United States
• Great Plains Outfitters is a full-time outfitting company. We pride ourselves on providing quality hunts for quality people. Our dedicated staff has many years experience in the outdoors. We offer public and private ground hunts. Our public ground hunts take place on the millions of acres of National Forest that Wyoming has to offer. Our private ground hunts occur on some of the best Whitetail and Mule Deer habitat in the West. Your hunt will include accommodations and transportation during your hunt, with meals, trophy and meat care also included. Your hunt price is for one guide for two hunters, one on one hunts can be arranged in advance.
• Draw a Limited Entry Big Bull Elk Tag for Utah? Give us a call and lets get you booked today! We have a 100% opportunity rate on bulls over 300 inches. We are all about making memories with you so come experience an authentic, public land big bull hunt. We specialize in Archery, Rifle and Muzzleloader hunts.
Interested in hunting elk in Utah but don't know where to start? Give us a call today or visit us on our website and we will be happy to help you understand out states point system, draw odds and application process.
• We hunt our resident Mule Deer bucks in the wilderness as a combination with our Elk hunts or individually with any weapon.
Our Spring Black Bear Hunts are adventurous and exciting in a unique way.
Our Elk hunts are done in the back country with horses and mules.
We have an early September hunt with any weapon when the bulls are bugling.
The Mountain Lion is a magnificent trophy, but an extremely elusive animal requiring the aid of well-trained hounds. I raise and train my own dogs, to insure the best dependable dogs. Following these hounds as they work the trail is an action packed experience you will never forget.
• Big Horn Outfitters offers unmatched hunting guides in the Big Horn Mountains near Buffalo, Wyoming.
During our guided rifle hunts, we spot and stalk our prey. Our trips can be physically demanding depending on the hunt, so it is important that hunters be in top physical condition. We hunt on foot for elk and moose at elevations ranging from 7,000 to 10,000 ft. We also use horses to access more remote areas. Our camps consist of wall tents with wood stoves for heating and cooking; we also set up cots and mattresses in each tent. Antelope, mule deer, whitetail and turkey hunts are more relaxing style hunts at lower elevations, accommodations are at our lodge in Buffalo, WY.
We provide one guide for every two hunters during rifle hunts. We generally have between four and six hunters per elk hunt, and up to 12 hunters per deer or antelope hunt but there is lots of ground and lots of game.
• At Big Horn Outfitters in the Big Horn Mountains of Buffalo, Wyoming, we offer guided archery hunts for elk, moose, mule deer, whitetail deer, merriams turkey and Pronghorn antelope.
We spend early mornings and late afternoons hunting for elk in the high mountain meadows. We spend mid-days bugling and cow calling to locate bulls. The bulls usually start rutting by early September; at this time, we hunt near wallows and timber. Later in the season, we spend time glassing for both cows and bulls.
We conduct most of the deer hunting using spot and stalk methods. Whitetail hunts typically use tree stands and ground blinds.
We hunt pronghorn antelope near watering holes and from ground blinds near feeding and travel areas.