• Here at Western Oklahoma Trophy Outfitters, our main goal is to provide each and every hunter with the most memorable and successful trophy hunting experience possible. We keep our camp numbers small and personal which allows us to run our business with quality, honesty, and integrity just as a trophy outfitter should be.
Our waterfowl hunts are either over food fields, or water. We have over 2,000 decoys from full body, shell, silhouette, or floaters, NO FLAG DECOYS!!
Our head waterfowl guide has been in the business over 45 years and is one of the best in the nation, if not the best! Come experience an amazing hunt with us!
We do not allow personal dogs unless it is a large group and they provide their own kennel for the dog to stay outside.
Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from
• Elite Long Island Outfitter is a guided hunting service that offers the ultimate in Sea duck, field goose and duck hunts for corporate or individual groups. The hunts are held on private fields located on Long Island's scenic North Fork.
We've acquired the top of line in equipment and employ only the most knowledgeable experienced staff to provide you with nothing but the best in your hunt. The staff of Elite Long Island Outfitters are avid waterfowl hunters. We have over 47 years of combined experience between our guides and we are fully committed to provide the best hunt day in and day out. Our goose hunting guides scout daily to ensure the best fields are being hunted. The most important part of the hunt is to have fun. We enjoy sharing our knowledge, techniques and camaraderie with hunters of all ages. Young hunters are the future of our sport and we encourage you to bring your sons and daughters to enjoy a day in the field.
• We provide some of the best farm pond duck hunting in Southwest Oklahoma. You will hunt with one of our guides who will provide decoys, scouting, calling, and bird cleaning.
We recommend 2-4 hunters in a group, so give us a call today to schedule your next duck hunt.
• Come and enjoy the old time tradition of Goose and Duck hunting on Maryland's Eastern Shore. With thousands of acres of prime waterfowl properties in established flyways, hunters are assured of the finest possible opportunities. All hunts are conducted from field pits, A-frames, and shore blinds with the exception of snow geese which are hunted by laying out in the decoys.
Our Waterfowl Hunts are conducted on a variety of farm ponds, beaver ponds, marsh, river blinds and permanent offshore blinds. Field hunting is done in a variety of grain fields (corn, soybeans and winter wheat).
All waterfowl hunts are guided by professional guides to provide a pleasant, safe and productive hunt. A variety of the highest quality commercial decoys are used including, silhouettes, shells, hand painted full bodies and stuffers. Decoys are placed in either feeding or roosting patterns to ensure the finest possible hunting opportunities on a regular basis.
• We strive to ensure our hunters receive the best duck hunting experience that NE Arkansas has to offer. We hunt on over 10K acres of flooded rice, beans, timber and cypress sloughs. We are where the ducks are! We offer top notch accommodations, guides and locations. The farms we own and lease hold huge numbers of waterfowl. We are uniquely situated between several well known WMA's and refuges that winter millions of birds. NE Arkansas has quickly become a mecca for some of the best duck hunting in the country and we are sitting at "GROUND ZERO"! We are a family friendly environment located about 25 minutes from Memphis International Airport (MEM).
If you are duck hunting Arkansas and looking for the best place to book your guided hunt, you have found the right place. We realize when it comes to booking a guided duck hunt there are many options out there. We do not over book and do not over hunt any of our areas. Its about quality with CWGS!
• Our goal is to provide you with a memorable hunting experience that does not involve watching empty skies. Waterfowl hunting in Kentucky usually means being mobile. Our properties and equipment allow us to conduct pit hunts, lay-out hunts, boat hunts or taking to flooded timber by boat or wading in numerous sloughs. We can also hunt the big lakes or various rivers by boat, use make shift blinds on the banks of pits or ponds or a shallow water eddy setup on a river to go after divers if we don't have puddle duck numbers.
• The location is PERFECT for goose and duck hunting as we get the first shots at the flocks flying south so they decoy in great. The sheer numbers of ducks and geese is truly something to witness. Canada Goose hunting and Snow Goose hunting is typically in the mornings, and duck hunting (or grouse hunting) is usually in the afternoon.
Our waterfowl guides have access to hundreds of square miles of the best goose hunting and duck hunting in Saskatchewan. Having grown up along side the farmers in the area we have a healthy relationship with them and have access to thousands of acres of prime hunting.
The most important component of a good waterfowl hunt is spotting, which is why our intensive spotting program is the backbone of our success. We spend many hours spotting each day, drive countless miles every week and put in many phone calls to the farmers to ensure that you are hunting the best possible fields.
• Calcasieu Charter Service offers superior waterfowl hunting in the legendary fields and marshes of Southwest Louisiana, the heart of the Mississippi Flyway. We provide a quality hunt by offering complete comfort and superb hunting over realistic decoy spreads on the finest lands Southwest Louisiana has to offer.
Our lands are the winter homes to thousands of waterfowl. Every season gigantic flocks of Snow, Blue, Specklebelly and Canada geese surround our hunting areas. In addition numerous species of ducks, including Mallards, Pintails and Teal flock here to feed and rest. Our guides have one goal, to make your trip a memorable experience each time you hunt with us.
• Hunting in the state of New York is like nowhere else. The diverse landscape, four seasons for optimal weather and plentiful freshwater and saltwater bodies of water, make the ideal atmosphere for some of the most sought after small and large game animals. From hunting trips in Long Island to the Adirondacks, no one knows the best spots in the eastern half of the State of New York like DC Outdoor Adventures.
Waterfowl - Is Hunted Primarily On Long Islands North And South Shores For A Variety Of Species And Good Shooting. Also Goose Hunting In September And January.
• Experience the best goose hunting in the entire Ontario province. Hunt pre-scouted fields everyday over premium decoys and gear. Our field hunts primarily consist of cut corn and grain, irresistible to geese as this is a major source of energy for their migration. Hunt with professional callers/guides and get a first hand view of some championship caliber retriever work.