Namibia We source the best dangerous game areas in the north-east of Namibia so as to ensure your best chance on a quality big game trophy.
The Zambezi region is one of the last remaining free-roaming areas. This ecoregion, once known as the Caprivi Strip, is a combination of open grassland and freshwater swamp. It supports an abundance of wildlife including big game species such as Buffalo, Crocodile, Elephant, Hippo, and Leopard. However, this area also has a vast supply of plains game including Baboon, Red Lechwe, Reedbuck, Spotted Hyena, and Chapman's Zebra. Hunting in the Zambezi is a 10-14 day experience.
The mighty Cape buffalo
Considered by many to be the most dangerous of all. The mighty Cape Buffalo might seem docile enough when viewing him, undisturbed in the herd, but agitate or wound him, and he can be extremely aggressive, mobile and cunning. Track massive herds through soggy marshland because this is where the Buffalo is most at home. It takes strength, determination, and stam
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
• With more than 130 000 acres accessible one get to hunt African Game some of the best areas. From hunting in Hartman Zebra and Kudu in the Khomas Highlands to searching for the Eland and Springbuck in the open plains. We have it all. Get that heart beating with an amazing stalk and the smell of gun powder.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
• At our Texas outfit you're going to find your Typical West Texas setting. You'll soon find after arriving that you're in hard rocky, rough mesquite covered ground that West Texas is known for. While hunting here we use a lot of vehicles to hunt out of from UTV's, trucks and elevated platform trucks to get us above the tallest of Mesquite. The most common species that we hunt here in West Texas are blackbuck, wildebeast and Symbock. We have access to a variety of African game, European game and other game from all over different parts of the world. Just a few of these species include Aoudad, Gemsbok, Kudu, pure Mouflon, Zebra, Axis, Eland, Tahr, water buffalo and many many more. We are located about 45 minutes from San Angelo and 2 ½ hours from San Antonio near the small town of Paint Rock. We also have access to many other ranches with several nice trophies on them.
• Trophy Trackings Hunting Safaris invite you to a Hunting paradise – the best kept secret on the African Continent…….
We have two different hunting Area's, one where we stay most of the time in the North West. The other one is on the Central Eastern HighGrounds. A total of About 200 000 Acres of hunting Area is covered by us for the best Namibian trophy's.
• Texas Elite Outfitters was formed to provide clients with a truly outstanding hunting or fishing trip of a lifetime. Founders and owners C.P. Wade and Jeremy Shaw have over 25 years of experience of running commercial hunting operations, and have received numerous awards for animals they and their clients have taken in the past. By booking a hunting or fishing trip with Texas Elite you are guaranteed to truly have a hunt of a lifetime.
• A year-round hunting opportunity for free-range or game ranch animals.
All Exotics hunts take place near Kerrville Texas, which has long been known as the birthplace of Exotics hunting. With the YO ranch being one of the best known of all game ranches, many of the hunts we offer take place near this historic ranch, putting you in the middle of excellent exotic hunting. We hun many different ranches and are able to cater your hunt to your needs and game wants. Over the years, many exotics have escaped and are found free-ranging on large cattle ranches.
Two of the best free-ranging hunts are for Blackbuck Antelope and Axis deer. Blackbuck is best hunted in the fall and winter months when they are in their full Black color phase. Axis deer on the other hand are best hunted in late May to mid June and most are coming out of velvet and going into the "roar" or rut. During the rut, these deer will call similar to the way elk call, but the sound is very different.
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.