Namibia The van der Westhuyzen family and staff invite you to come experience the thrill, the adrenalin, the awe of being alive in this ancient land! We cannot wait to welcome you to the Namibian wilderness. We offer luxury accommodation at both of our game lodges: Veronica and Kalakwa.
• DSC Outfitter of the Year 2018
• Ox of the Okavango Award - African Professional Hunters Association
Danene is one of only a few qualified female professional hunters in Namibia, and the first female dangerous game PH ever to qualify in Namibia. I love the outdoors and am passionate about ethical hunting and spot and stalking wild game with either rifle or bow! Honored to be voted president of the Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) in 2016, the first woman worldwide to hold a position like this in the hunting industry.
• President Namibia Professional Hunters Association
• DSC - Member of the Conservation Board of Advisors
• Namibia Ministry of Environment and Tourism - Member of the Conservat
Province of North-West, South Africa
• We have our own exclusive hunting concessions in South Africa in the North-west Province. We are fortunate as the area where we hunt offers our clients most of the species that are available throughout South Africa as it is a combination of bushveld, highveld and middelveld habitat systems. We will tailor hunting packages to suite our clients safari needs, Big 5 safaris, plaines game hunt and bird hunts are tailored to suit our clients needs. Our Main camp is located only 2 and half hours drive west- north- west from O.R Tambo International airport, Johannesburg. Our concession areas make up a combined total of 380 000 acres.
• In addition to the hunts offered on our property, we book African game safaris in partnership with Huntershill Safaris. From impala or Cape Buffalo to hippo and klipspringer, or whether you're a rifle or a bow hunter, we cater to all interests and skill sets.
Province of Eastern Cape, South Africa
• Come join us on the dark continent for the experience of a lifetime. Whether you're interested in the big five or plains came hunting, we have the experience and resources to make your African dream hunt become a reality.
Our commitment is to provide a professional and ethical hunting experience for our clients. We offer hunting in South Africa and old Africa Safari in Mozambique, Africa.
With over 30 years in the hunting industry. You will have a safe and memorable experience.
Your PH Gordon Stark and PH Lou Lampinelli will walk you through your whole trip planning.
Texas, United States
• Whitetail hunt at DEA Ranch is an experience every serious hunter should explore.
Quality whitetail is the main objective of the management program at the DEA Ranch.
DEA Ranch also offers trophy exotic and elk hunting for our hunting clients.
Year round hunting for Axis, blackbucks and several species of trophy rams are available. Hog hunting is fantastic and offered year round as well. With a healthy population of hogs we can offer some true trophy boars for those who are willing to hunt hard.
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Join us on an African Hunting Safari!
Hunting is permitted throughout the year. The best time is in our winter months from April to September with mid-winter in July. Temperatures in winter can go below freezing at night but the average day temperatures in mid-winter is between 55°F and 70°F. In April and September day temperatures can go into the 80°F range.
Molopo Kalahari Safaris offer hunting in two regions in the North West Province. The far western Kalahari region, also known as the Molopo area, (named after the ancient Molopo River) and the central region, also known as the Great Marico area. These different areas enable us to offer a wide range of game species with excellent trophy quality. These areas are home to Eland, Sable Antelope, Tsessebe, Kudu, Eland, Gemsbok, Red Hartebeest, Warterbuck, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Giraffe, Bushbuck, Springbok, Impala and many others. There are also over 350 bird species to be seen.
Free State, South Africa
• At Inkulu African Safaris you can customize your experience by choosing your rifle and the trophy animal you would like to hunt. Cape Buffalo, Sable, Scimitar Oryx, Arabian Oryx, Golden Wildebeest and Black Impala are just a few of the species we have on offer.
When hunting with us you will be in the company of a professional hunter and a trained tracker to ensure your safety and you can rely on their expertise to guide you. Our partnership with a professional taxidermist ensures that your trophy will be transformed into a piece of art that will remind you forever of the incredible experience you had in Africa.
You will experience an encounter with the most dangerous, majestic and beautiful animals on the planet. After hunting with us you will understand why so many hunters dream about a face-to-face encounter with these magnificent creatures. The Big Five members will guarantee you an unforgettable experience with scenes of perfection and brilliance.
New York, United States
• South Africa is arguably one of the greatest success stories of African Wildlife Management where conservation programmers over the last fifty years has resulted in certain species being brought back from near extinction and now offer huntable surpluses.
Namibia is one of Africa's top hunting and wildlife sightseeing countries. Its enormous size, one of the lowest populations in the world with resultant incredibly low population density and abundant wildlife, qualify it as an outstanding hunting and safari paradise.
For the Hunter who wants more than just trophies, but also to enjoy true traditional track hunting, Mozambique offers the ultimate experience.
One of Africa's best kept secrets, Zimbabwe, this jewel of a country is still producing some huge elephants and leopards.
Gauteng, South Africa
• All hunts are conducted on prime hunting territory, which are privately owned conservations stretching accross thousands of acres of breathtaking and bountiful veldt.
Hunting season continues throughout the year, however certain time periods are more favorable.
March to September is the best time to hunt. The suggested duration of a hunt is between 10– 21 days, depending on the trophies required and thus allowing you to get both a full and good quality bag of trophies.
KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS cater for any number of days and your safari is planned according to the trophies you require.
KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS do not guarantee any record book trophies. We guarantee to do our best and to use all our resources to make sure you get the best out of your hunt.
Taking record book trophies has always been a privilege and not a right.
Province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
• Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is based in Zululand (KwaZulu Natal) and operates throughout South Africa including Mpumalanga, Freestate and the North West. Having various concessions around South Africa, ensures that you experience the best areas for your dream species. We aim to provide our guests with memories for a lifetime and an appreciation of the wild, with the utmost client service excellence! Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is driven by local Outfitter and Professional Hunter Clayton Comins, whose family has been involved in the Trophy hunting, Bird shooting and Conservation industry for over thirty-eight years.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Trophy Game Safaris being a small family operation you are getting that real personal experience with us to become part of the TG family!
What ever your needs, however much your experience in hunting Africa, we are able to attend and outfit your needs individually.