• Large and healthy population of bobcats and coyote in this particular area of the Midwest! We'll do whatever is needed in order to get the job done. Whether its night calling, day calling or even hunting over a fresh gut pile, we can do it all!
You may hunt additional days for a pro-rated rate
• Due to the increasing number of predators in the area, and a growing interest in predator hunting, we are now offering winter predator hunts. Our area is loaded with coyotes, and the occasional red fox and bobcat, that we entice into rifle and shotgun range with electronic callers and a wide assortment of mouth calls. These hunts are fast paced, thrilling, and sure to get the adrenaline flowing.
We offer 8-9 hour day hunts on public and private land using pickups and ATVs to access the calling areas.
Hunts run from December 1st - February 28th and include a guide/caller, transportation, a sack lunch, and snacks. The required Colorado small-game license will also allow you to hunt a variety of rabbits, prairie dogs, and ravens.
The coyote is one of the main predators of deer fawns and elk calves in the area, so come harvest some coyotes and save a deer and elk!!
• Welcome to Pig Problem Inc.
Get ready to have an adrenaline packed adventure and an overall epic night hunt. Not only will you have a blast hunting during the night, but Pig Problem Inc. provides the opportunity to see wildlife in a nocturnal setting. Hunting Feral Hogs is a fun and exciting way to spend quality time with family and friends.
The Where, When, and How
Our night hog hunting adventure starts promptly at sundown on our Range in SW Georgia. This is where we will go over rules, safety, medical response protocol, and get you acquainted with the weapon. You will be given ample time behind the gun to be familiar with its operation and optic.
Using state of the art thermal optics we start hunting by scanning over peanut and corn fields in search of feral pigs rooting up farm fields. Once pigs are spotted we foot stalk as close as possible, situate the tripods, and begin the count down. Three, two, bang! Try to shoot as many pigs as possible with no harvest limit or
• Schrader's offers guided and semi-guided rabbit, squirrel, Fox, Raccoon and Crow hunting on thousands of acres of privately owned land. Come and enjoy a morning or afternoon of small game with us.
• Predator hunting takes patience. You have to disappear into your surroundings. At times you must have patience you thought you never had. Predator hunting often involves sitting still for long periods of time while only using your eyes to scan the terrain in front of you. Even the most attractive calls that may be a dinner bell to a bobcat, coyote or fox means little without patience, being quiet and still.
At times we have predators come racing in to to calls. Other times they take a cat like approach, taking their time, work to get down wind before making a final approach, all the while using their sharp eyes to key on your position.
Predator hunting often requires being mobile. Hunting several setups on multiple properties is common. Coyotes can cover miles each day in search of food, especially during the winter months. A coyote that left sign today could be 6-8 miles away tomorrow.
Not every hunt will end in success, but persistence is a key to being successful here.
• Come and explore the thrill of the hunt and enjoy nature like you have never seen it before. Here at DC Outdoor Adventures, we have experienced and professional guides that provide the best action packed hunting and freshwater and saltwater fishing trips in the state of New York.
• Red Creek Outfitters is also known world wide for our specialized hunting hounds which we continue to improve with each successive generation. Red Creek Outfitters is suited in every way to work with you to finally get that trophy you've always wanted.
• When the hunter becomes the hunted. . . have you ever called in a fox, bobcat or coyote? Talk about an adrenaline rush! Camp Five guides are well-experienced in the art of predator calling, and it is not unusual to have multiple coyotes respond at the same time. As an added bonus, you never know what might respond to the call; a mountain lion perhaps? Bring lots of ammo and sunscreen for this popular summer pastime.
California's Central Coast has long been known as "the spot" to hunt wild hogs. Camp Five's aggressive wildlife management and extensive farming operation
provides everything pigs need to thrive. Hunters can't believe the numbers of wild hogs they see and our spot & stalk method proves ideal for success.
• These hunts are very rewarding. We hunt using electronic calls, decoys, and motion decoys. During an average hunt, we may have an opportunity to harvest a few coyotes per day. They can range anywhere from 5 yards to 500 yards. Usually they come to within 100 yards.
• Predator hunts are usually one to three days in duration.
Lunch and field transportation are provided.
Hunters are responsible for lodging, breakfast, dinner, personal gear.
Predator hunts can be conducted during the day or night. Distress calls will be used to lure coyotes, badgers, foxes (when legal), cats (when legal) into close range.
These hunts can generate a high level of excitement and anxiety.
• If calling in a coyote on a snow covered, moonlit night gets your blood pumping then Southwest Iowa Outfitters is the place for you. We have a lot of coyotes and fox in our area. We also are getting a good population of bobcat. All that you need to do is bring your electronic caller or hand call and we will send you in the right direction. Predators can be hunted day and night so you decide when you want to hunt during your stay. **IOWA NOW HAS A BOBCAT SEASON BOBCAT HUNTING WILL NOW BE OFFERED AT SOUTHWEST IOWA OUTFITTERS**
• Join us at our home in the Wilderness of Alaska! We operate two traplines. One is located in the Nowitna River area, where we also offer Fall moose/grizzly hunts.
Our traplines are truly remote. In winter, we get to and from our traplines by airplane, and travel along our 250 miles of hand cut trails and along frozen rivers using both dog teams and snowmachines. We trap primarily Wolf, Wolverine, Lynx, Fox, Marten, and Beaver.
Depending on your interest, you may wish to come in the early Winter to help us set out our traps, open up 'line cabins, and set up tent camps along our many trails. Learn the processes of skinning, stretching, and drying quality furs, the source of our trapline income. Hop on the runners of one of our homemade dog sleds behind a team of dogs. You may also want to come in the Spring, when we begin to snap our marten and lynx traps for the season, and focus more of our energy on Wolf, Wolverine, and Beaver, whose seasons continue into April.
• Our predator hunts are conducted in the Alaska Range throughout the months of January, February and March. The hunts are 7 days in duration and we'll utilize predator calls, spot/stalk and traps in our pursuit of your trophy fur bearer. Wolf, wolverine, lynx, fox, coyote, river otter and marten are available. Snowshoe hare, rough grouse, sharptail and ptarmigan are also available at no extra charge.
I have several comfortable cabins throughout my 110 mile trapline. Snowmachines will be our mode of transportation while in the field hunting. Helmets are provided along with snowshoes.
Alaska temperatures will vary between 40°F above 0° to -45°F, a complete gear list will accompany your contract should you decide to try this adventure.
Your trophies will be professionally handled and prepared for your return trip home or can be transported to a tannery in Anchorage, Alaska.
The hunt price includes one night lodging before and after your hunt, and all accommodations while in the fiel