• Here at Western Oklahoma Trophy Outfitters, our main goal is to provide each and every hunter with the most memorable and successful trophy hunting experience possible. We keep our camp numbers small and personal which allows us to run our business with quality, honesty, and integrity just as a trophy outfitter should be.
Our waterfowl hunts are either over food fields, or water. We have over 2,000 decoys from full body, shell, silhouette, or floaters, NO FLAG DECOYS!!
Our head waterfowl guide has been in the business over 45 years and is one of the best in the nation, if not the best! Come experience an amazing hunt with us!
We do not allow personal dogs unless it is a large group and they provide their own kennel for the dog to stay outside.
Our whitetail genetics are extremely unique giving our bucks big bodies, big racks and a number of stickers and kickers, splits, and even droptines. Not only are our deer unique, but their habitat is unique as well. Our farms range from
• Elite Long Island Outfitter is a guided hunting service that offers the ultimate in Sea duck, field goose and duck hunts for corporate or individual groups. The hunts are held on private fields located on Long Island's scenic North Fork.
We've acquired the top of line in equipment and employ only the most knowledgeable experienced staff to provide you with nothing but the best in your hunt. The staff of Elite Long Island Outfitters are avid waterfowl hunters. We have over 47 years of combined experience between our guides and we are fully committed to provide the best hunt day in and day out. Our goose hunting guides scout daily to ensure the best fields are being hunted. The most important part of the hunt is to have fun. We enjoy sharing our knowledge, techniques and camaraderie with hunters of all ages. Young hunters are the future of our sport and we encourage you to bring your sons and daughters to enjoy a day in the field.
• Come and enjoy the old time tradition of Goose and Duck hunting on Maryland's Eastern Shore. With thousands of acres of prime waterfowl properties in established flyways, hunters are assured of the finest possible opportunities. All hunts are conducted from field pits, A-frames, and shore blinds with the exception of snow geese which are hunted by laying out in the decoys.
Our Waterfowl Hunts are conducted on a variety of farm ponds, beaver ponds, marsh, river blinds and permanent offshore blinds. Field hunting is done in a variety of grain fields (corn, soybeans and winter wheat).
All waterfowl hunts are guided by professional guides to provide a pleasant, safe and productive hunt. A variety of the highest quality commercial decoys are used including, silhouettes, shells, hand painted full bodies and stuffers. Decoys are placed in either feeding or roosting patterns to ensure the finest possible hunting opportunities on a regular basis.
• Enjoy a fast paced hunt at a premium Arkansas diver duck location. Diver ducks are quick, and very hardy. Most birds fly mere feet off the water. Scouted daily to provide the most strategic set up possible. We start duck hunting December 26, 2020.
• We strive to ensure our hunters receive the best duck hunting experience that NE Arkansas has to offer. We hunt on over 10K acres of flooded rice, beans, timber and cypress sloughs. We are where the ducks are! We offer top notch accommodations, guides and locations. The farms we own and lease hold huge numbers of waterfowl. We are uniquely situated between several well known WMA's and refuges that winter millions of birds. NE Arkansas has quickly become a mecca for some of the best duck hunting in the country and we are sitting at "GROUND ZERO"! We are a family friendly environment located about 25 minutes from Memphis International Airport (MEM).
If you are duck hunting Arkansas and looking for the best place to book your guided hunt, you have found the right place. We realize when it comes to booking a guided duck hunt there are many options out there. We do not over book and do not over hunt any of our areas. Its about quality with CWGS!
• Experience the best goose hunting in the entire Ontario province. Hunt pre-scouted fields everyday over premium decoys and gear. Our field hunts primarily consist of cut corn and grain, irresistible to geese as this is a major source of energy for their migration. Hunt with professional callers/guides and get a first hand view of some championship caliber retriever work.
New York, United States
• There is something for everyone during our late season (2nd split) of Late October through December. In late October and Early November wood ducks, mallards, blacks and other puddlers is what will typically fill the bag. As the season progresses and temperatures drop, big water hunts for divers and sea ducks begin, and we will hunt smaller marshes and private waters/land for migrating mallards and blacks. Canada geese are plentiful throughout the season, and on an average late season goose hunt we will see thousands of geese migrating in large flocks as they journey south. Field hunts for geese can also produce mixed bags with ducks, and on occasion snow geese may present yet another opportunity. We are in a "Flyway Highway", a main migration route for waterfowl as they migrate south. It is truly a waterfowler's paradise!
• Includes 1 Days of hunting. 1 meal a day guaranteed, Mile North Hat, T-Shirt, Decal, and complimentary box of shells.
We hunt where the highest volume of birds are. It may be something different each day you are here. The weather dictates what the birds do and how they behave. We have multiple scouts out each night that take detailed notes on what the birds are doing and where they are. This is truly a Central Flyway Waterfowl experience.
We also offer and all inclusive package which we will provide you with every piece of gear needed once you arrive. $100 a day extra is the rate for the all inclusive package.
• Imagine a magnificent expanse of game-filled, Montana country encompassing a million acres of some of the most spectacular wilderness on Earth. This land is home to the finest elk, deer, bighorn sheep, mountain goat, moose and bear populations in North America, and renowned as a trout fisher's paradise. It's located in the Gallatin National Forest, with unparalleled beauty making it a favorite destination for the discriminating hunter, angler, hiker, bird-watcher and lover of the outdoors.
North Dakota, United States
• Book a bison hunt with us and spend a couple days hunting birds in the heart of the prairie pothole region. Our waterfowl hunts are partially guided. We provide you access and recommendations, then turn you loose.
• The privileged location between roosting cover, grain fields and water supply, of our Hacienda ranch in the state of Zacatecas, Mexico, provide us with the ideal situation for a fantastic dove, quail, ducks, sandhill cranes and geese combo hunt. The proximity to the hunting grounds make most of our drives for dove and quail under 30 minutes and from 45 to 90 minutes for the waterfowl action. Depending of the size and preferences of the group we can combine all this species in any of our 3 to 5 day hunts.
We provide plenty of shooting between grain field, cover and ponds and with a cold "cerveza" provided by your bird boy at the end of the session, will do an unforgettable shooting experience. Daily scouting will make you sure to be in excellent wingshooting conditions each hunting session. Down the Mexico Way!
• Southern Alberta's secret is getting out! We have become one of the most popular destinations for superb waterfowl and upland bird hunting in North America. Our hunts are located in the heart of Canada's breadbasket, where corn, pea, and cereal crops are found in abundance. Our climate is mild and many birds stay all winter in this area. Add to this, the many large irrigation reservoirs and local lakes, ponds and wetlands - and you get the perfect staging area. Millions of geese and ducks from the Pacific and Central Flyways stage here throughout the fall. This area also boasts world class Hungarian Partridge and Sharp Tail Grouse hunting, so our variety is unmatched! There are many reasons why you should make us your next bird-hunting destination.