Free State, South Africa
• Here at Ultimate Hunting Safaris we don't want to be bound or limited in the species or quality of a certain species that we can offer. Thus, we operate on several concessions throughout South Africa and Zimbabwe. For example: If you wanted to hunt Kudu, Impala, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. Then instead of going to one concession and spending 7-10 nights in the same hunting area, we would suggest that we go north to the Limpopo (Woodland Bush) for Kudu, Impala and Blue Wildebeest and then South to the Eastern Free State (Savannah Plains) for Gemsbuck, Blesbuck and Springbuck. And one can also adopt this approach with add on tours, where we start or end the hunt close to Kruger for example.
All of our concessions are a minimum of 6000 acres, most of them in excess of 12 000 acres and in total we operate on roughly 150 000 acres of prime hunting areas throughout South Africa.
Province of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
• Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is based in Zululand (KwaZulu Natal) and operates throughout South Africa including Mpumalanga, Freestate and the North West. Having various concessions around South Africa, ensures that you experience the best areas for your dream species. We aim to provide our guests with memories for a lifetime and an appreciation of the wild, with the utmost client service excellence! Umdende Clayton Comins Hunting Safaris is driven by local Outfitter and Professional Hunter Clayton Comins, whose family has been involved in the Trophy hunting, Bird shooting and Conservation industry for over thirty-eight years.
Limpopo, South Africa
• Trophy Game Safaris being a small family operation you are getting that real personal experience with us to become part of the TG family!
What ever your needs, however much your experience in hunting Africa, we are able to attend and outfit your needs individually.
Mpumalanga, South Africa
• T&C strives to employ only the best and most professional staff members, as well as acquire exclusive hunting rights on excellent hunting concessions.
SOUTH AFRICA– Our Mpumalanga concession, the Mauricedale Game Reserve, keeps producing outstanding trophies, as well as our KwaZulu Natal, North West (Kalahari), Northern Cape, Free State, and Limpopo concessions.
NAMIBIA– Our 8 (eight) Free Range Namibian Desert Concessions in the north west Kaokoland Region produces Monster Desert Leopard & Lion, Monster Gemsbuck & Springbuck, as well as Kudu, Angolan Black Faced Impala, and Klipspringer. Our Free range Kavango Concessions produces outstanding Elephant, Sable, Roan, and Monster Savannah Leopard.
• Strategic hunting areas throughout Soither & eastern Africa allow us to offer you a wide variety DANGEROUS and PLAINS GAME hunting, including Lion hunting, Elephant hunting, Cape Buffalo hunting, Leopard hunting, Plains game hunting and Exotic Species. Just imagine all that awaits you in Africa! If Africa Trophy Hunting is on your bucket list - you are in good company!
FREE STATE, South Africa
• Hunts are taken on Popallin Ranch (on the banks of the Limpopo and Nwanedzi rivers), the Kalahari, Northern Cape, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Tanzania or Mozambique.
Tshipise Safaris caters for all kinds of hunting, including the Big 5, All African Bushveld Antelope, Plains Game and Winged Safaris.
Limpopo, South Africa
• South Africa is a magical place with many possibilities! Wild Wildebeest Safaris offers a utopia of adventure, natural beauty, and lush accommodations which combine to create a truly memorable vacation. When hunting with Wild Wildebeest Safaris, we aim to provide you with superior trophies while giving attention to every detail to ensure that you have an African Adventure of a lifetime.