Bighorn Sheep HuntsBighorn Sheep Hunts at Gunnison, Colorado (CO) is a Big Game hunt on public land that starts on August 5th until October 3rd.Costs from $6000.We are hunting Sheep, Bighorn Sheep and Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep.
The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep inhabits some of the most remote, demanding, and spectacular regions of western North America. They make their home in the highest mountain cliff faces and scrambling talus slopes, at altitudes that cause most hunters to gasp for air.
It's imperative to be in "sheep shape", but the truth is no matter how good of shape you're in, the terrain and altitude is going to kick your butt. Being in the best shape you can be will make the hunt less painful and more enjoyable.
One archery and three rifle ram tags are available through the draw in GMU #S54 and are available to Colorado residents only.
A bighorn sheep hunt is only a dream for most hunter, but for those lucky enough to draw one of these coveted tags the logistics and challenges can be overwhelming.......
Let us help you access the area and be successful on this once in a lifetime hunt.
BIGHORN SHEEP HUNTS
7 Day Trip/5 Day Hunt
1 on 1 Guided
Archery or Rifle - $6,000.00
- GMU S54 sheep tags are available to Colorado residents only
- Cost does not include tag
- All inclusive - no trophy fee
- Cost does not include gratuities
Terms & Conditions
- Advance reservations are the only way to guarantee a hunt. A signed contract and deposit will hold a hunt.
- We accept cash, personnel check, Money Order or Cashier's Check. Sorry, no credit cards.
- In the event the client terminates the contract the deposit is non-refundable.
- In the event the client does not draw a limited license tag he may request a refund or apply the deposit to a future hunt when available.
- Customary, but not required
- Guides: 5% - 15% of hunt price
- Camp Cook: $50 - $75 per guest
- Wrangler: $25.00
From August 5th to October 3rd
Sheep, Bighorn Sheep, Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep
Accommodate Disabled Clients?